Hair Help!

GeezLouise

tired and content....
I'm getting my hair did today :cheesy:.....I want to go darker for fall but am unsure about the cut. My hair is really thick and I want something different and easy to style. Its about to my shoulders now, I had the shorter in the back, longer in the front "do" and its grown out now. Suggestions??

Thanks! :howdy:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I'm getting my hair did today :cheesy:.....I want to go darker for fall but am unsure about the cut. My hair is really thick and I want something different and easy to style. Its about to my shoulders now, I had the shorter in the back, longer in the front "do" and its grown out now. Suggestions??

Thanks! :howdy:

leave it long and get good with the curling iron

lbreder

2into4
My hair is very thick and it goes to the middle of my back. I have never been able to find something that works for me. I can curl cause it doesnt hold. Most days I have to straighten it just to make it light. Good luck if you find something and let us know how it works out! Ive always been on the look for something cute but manageable.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
My hair is very thick and it goes to the middle of my back. I have never been able to find something that works for me. I can curl cause it doesnt hold. Most days I have to straighten it just to make it light. Good luck if you find something and let us know how it works out! Ive always been on the look for something cute but manageable.

I have to use a straightener on mine as well....if not its very big and puffy.

estee_shaun

If you want shorter hair and you have really thick curly hair you will always be using the flat iron on it. I also have really thick course hair and will never grow it out again. I have found that it is so much easier to wear it shorter and keep it layered and thinned out really well so that most of the bulk is cut out. I have my hair thinned and cut every 3 to 4 weeks. Just maintaining it will make all the difference with your hair. Its a pain but its so much more convenient to do at home. Hope you figure something out.

fuglyhorse

I have the same problem.....my hair is thick/ course and wavy. I recently stummbled across this stuff called Brazilian Keratin and its awesome! I used to have to section and straight iron my hair little by little to get it soft and smooth and it took FOREVER......the keratin makes your hair smooth and lasts around 3 to 4 months.....I'll never stop using it!