Hair Ideas

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
It's time for a new do again. I have an apt on the 20th. Currently I have layers to the shoulder with thin highlights. I need something new!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I saw this chick's picture on Myspace a few weeks back, right after I gots my hair did (I like her coloring). You can use this look if you want. :flowers:

Attachments

• highlights.jpg
    highlights.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 157

Nanny Pam

Chasey_Lane said:
I saw this chick's picture on Myspace a few weeks back, right after I gots my hair did (I like her coloring). You can use this look if you want. :flowers:
That's cute.

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:
Think k_jo would mind if I had the same do?

I think, she would think it would be an honor if the great and fabulous Pixie had the same hair do as her :clap:

CandyRain

Just got a new do 2 weeks ago. I went back to my natural color all over (medium brown) with some chunky blonde highlights. The cut is layered to my collarbone with long, side swept bangs. :diva:

J

junkinthetrunk

pixiegirl said:
It's time for a new do again. I have an apt on the 20th. Currently I have layers to the shoulder with thin highlights. I need something new!
Where are you going to go?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:
Just got a new do 2 weeks ago. I went back to my natural color all over (medium brown) with some chunky blonde highlights. The cut is layered to my collarbone with long, side swept bangs. :diva:

Mine was boob length with long bangs. I hacked it all off, Ashley Simpson style and colored it back its natural very dark brown and had blonde highlights put in. I'm fickle and need a change. I'm certainly not willing to go any shorter with the length but color, I'm all ears!

W

Wenchy

pixiegirl said:
Mine was boob length with long bangs. I hacked it all off, Ashley Simpson style and colored it back its natural very dark brown and had blonde highlights put in. I'm fickle and need a change. I'm certainly not willing to go any shorter with the length but color, I'm all ears!

I'm finding that red is very interesting...

I'm waiting for this mop to grow out to put in a ponytail properly so I think I'll just get a trim but I'm thinking for color brown with blonde highlights.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I am gonna have the back of mine shorten so this crap is off my neck. I am leaving the front and sides the length it is now but the back has got to go for now. I will grow it out when the weather is cooler.