Hair it is, salon

mAlice

professional daydreamer
There as good as anywhere else. The only thing I don't like about them is when you find someone you like to cut your hair, they get a promotion, then you have to pay more for the same person, and the same do. I find that unreasonable, so I've never been back.

Candle Lover

I've been going there for about 2 years. You do pay for experience, but I found it worth the money. You would need to call to find out how much it would cost. When I went there I wasn't sure what I wanted. Polly has worked with me on color, length and style and I love what she has done. I have never had a bad color or cut.

lusbyhouse

I've been going there for about 2 years. You do pay for experience, but I found it worth the money. You would need to call to find out how much it would cost. When I went there I wasn't sure what I wanted. Polly has worked with me on color, length and style and I love what she has done. I have never had a bad color or cut.

thanks, sounds like this place has gotten the best reviews so far...i think i will give it a try.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have never had a bad color or cut.

The only time I've ever had a bad cut/color is when I've used the franchise salons.

I used to go to Sheer Innovations, but my hairdresser moved and I followed her, then I found Miranda on base. It's an awesome salon, though. I highly recommend it.

Kittykat33

Why me??
You know what is funny. I always went to the "BIG" salons around Southern MD and spent so much for a cut and highlights. But the BEST place that I have ever been to and still go is right where I live in Bryans Road. I think they do a better job and $100 cheaper. I am going tomorrow, I can't wait!!

Moss_Lady

I have been going to Hair It Is for several years. I agree they may be a tad bit on the pricey side but they are really worth it. I have never gotten a bad cut or color. They use Redken products and I swear your hair feels like silk when you leave there. Give them a try...you won't be disappointed. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have been going to Hair It Is for several years. I agree they may be a tad bit on the pricey side but they are really worth it. I have never gotten a bad cut or color. They use Redken products and I swear your hair feels like silk when you leave there. Give them a try...you won't be disappointed. :yay:

I don't use Redken and my hair feels like silk. :shrug: