Hair place in Lusby

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Give me some names of hair places in Lusby. I know a girl named Michelle just switched over to a place in Lusby and she told me what the name of it was, but I can't remember now. I know it was 2 words. I think the first word began with a C and I think the second word was Cuttery or Cuts or something like that. Maybe if you guys throw out a few names, I will recognize what she said it was. Thanks!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Give me some names of hair places in Lusby. I know a girl named Michelle just switched over to a place in Lusby and she told me what the name of it was, but I can't remember now. I know it was 2 words. I think the first word began with a C and I think the second word was Cuttery or Cuts or something like that. Maybe if you guys throw out a few names, I will recognize what she said it was. Thanks!

Great Clips

rockfish

Michael Angelo's next to Curves, my wife has her hair done by Michelle.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Hmm - this might be it. Has anyone been here? Is it like a salon or is it like a hair cuttery type of place?

I think it's like a hair cuttery type place. They were doing $2.99 haircuts and my friend went there. They did a great job on her hair!