Hair places

ocean733

Has anyone ever gone to Great Clips or the Haircuttery? What do you think of those places?

I just moved and don't know the area yet and who is reputable, but I saw those 2 shops right near my new place.

Advice? Concerns? Comments?

TIA

GopherM

Darwin was right
Has anyone ever gone to Great Clips or the Haircuttery? What do you think of those places?

I just moved and don't know the area yet and who is reputable, but I saw those 2 shops right near my new place.

TIA

Thread title really threw me off. I though this was going to be a much different discussion.

As I have very little hair left, a 10 year old with a sharp piece of glass can take care of my hair styling.

puggymom

TIA

I have been to Great Clips. This was a few years ago when I was growing my hair out and just needed a trim every so often. I thought they were fine for that.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
When going to a chain, try to get one of the managers. The ladies with fresh certificates normally start out at chains and move on as they gain experience unless they're tapped for management. I don't think either chain requires the stylists to continue their education in new color and cut techniques.

Don't you live near bcp now? Ask him who pan lady and pan girl use.

ocean733

Thread title really threw me off. I though this was going to be a much different discussion.

As I have very little hair left, a 10 year old with a sharp piece of glass can take care of my hair styling.

:killingme

I have been to Great Clips. This was a few years ago when I was growing my hair out and just needed a trim every so often. I thought they were fine for that.

I went into Great Clips and found out they don't do any coloring. I guess I'll have to try Haircuttery.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Huntr likes to go the Great Clips whenever he can get to Waldorf. I don't know if it's because he likes the service or the fact that most of the employees are top heavy. :shrug: I'm not sure he notices if he even has hair after that.

TIA

I really think it depends on the person cutting the hair. Hoover use to go to the one In LaPlata until the girl left... now she goes somewhere else.