Hair Question

Looking for something that is going to give my short hair some volume. Whether it be mousse, spray, whatever....Any recommendations? :smile:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Redken Guts is good, but if you use too much, your hair will feel a bit stiff. You could also try Amplify's Root Lifter.

aps45819 said:
ever see the the movie There's Something About Mary :really:
:yay:

Attachments

• somethingaboutmaryhair.jpg
    somethingaboutmaryhair.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 217

just.me

workin hard said:
Looking for something that is going to give my short hair some volume. Whether it be mousse, spray, whatever....Any recommendations? :smile:

If you blow dry it, bend over and dry some like that. If not, put some spray jel on your hands and push hair up at the roots, wait till it dries and continue styling.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I love John Freida products. If you have brown hair, use the Brilliant Brunette, Blondes and Redheads have a products for them too. The volumizing shampoo is great!!

FancyBelle said:
I love John Freida products. If you have brown hair, use the Brilliant Brunette, Blondes and Redheads have a products for them too. The volumizing shampoo is great!!
I like my Nexxus shampoo and conditioner for color so I don't really want to switch that buy maybe I'll try the products.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
workin hard said:
I like my Nexxus shampoo and conditioner for color so I don't really want to switch that buy maybe I'll try the products.
That is for color treated hair too.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
workin hard said:
How about that hair product she used on SOmething About MAry?? Seemed to work real well for her...