Hair Salon in Charles County

KWAK

Can anyone recommend a salon/stylist in the Charles County area (could be the tips of St. Mary's or Prince Frederick as well)? I have short hair and am looking for someone trendy and funky (who has good ideas but won't turn me pink or purple!).

Thanks!

Bowser

yes, call Shannon at 301 392-0192. she's the bestest hairdresser!! she owns her own salon. located about a block off charles street by the courthouse.

cgwife

i have used Antonella at Classic Image for years! She is AWESOME! I have NEVER not liked what she has done to my hair! She is up to date on all the latest styles and colors!

Can anyone recommend a salon/stylist in the Charles County area (could be the tips of St. Mary's or Prince Frederick as well)? I have short hair and am looking for someone trendy and funky (who has good ideas but won't turn me pink or purple!).

Thanks!

Darlene at The Galleria Salon in Waldorf, 301-645-5999 or 301-843-3434. She's edgy and I think she probably has the hair you're looking for :yay:

Haley

Working for a living...
LINDSEY at Design Studio Salon in LaPlata on Centennial St. She's young and knows all sorts of styles and trends. I usually just sit in her chair and say, "I don't care, do what you want" and I've never walked out unhappy!!! 301-392-9600...you won't be disappointed!