Hair Salon On Chancellors Run Rd

SoftballCrazy

I'm looking for the name of a hair salon on Chancellors Run Rd...supposedly, Brenda who used to work at S'Kape, then Bella, then the other shop in Leonardtown, opened her own shop on this road...the only salon I can think of is near the school and beside the cake bakery place and dentist. Anyone know the name? TIA.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm looking for the name of a hair salon on Chancellors Run Rd...supposedly, Brenda who used to work at S'Kape, then Bella, then the other shop in Leonardtown, opened her own shop on this road...the only salon I can think of is near the school and beside the cake bakery place and dentist. Anyone know the name? TIA.

I believe it's called Ronnie's Shear Design.

SoftballCrazy

Oops, I didn't read far enough. Not sure because I think Ronnie's is the one you just described. Sorry!
That's the only hair salon I can think of on that road...Thanks for the name, I'll call and see if it's the right one...if not, guess I'll be taking a drive down Chancellors. Thanks!

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
There is also Platinum Salon & Spa in the area of Fath Kidz Daycare and the dentist. I believe it is fairly new.

pdqn

Brenda opened Platinum in September. She is the owner/stylist!

SoftballCrazy

Brenda opened Platinum in September. She is the owner/stylist!
Found it! Went yesterday - nice, clean salon, nicely decorated. Thankfully, Brenda was able to fix my hair - It is SO NICE having your color done correctly, and the cut done so your hair looks good and lays right. She is the best I've ever found for color, and it didn't break the bank. :yahoo: