Hair Salon

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm one of those people who is comforted by a sleek, modern, CLEAN salon with well-groomed employees. Obviously good stylists are also a must-have. Where should I go in St Mary's? I've only had my hair cut once since moving here and it's in dire need. The girl who did my hair was nice enough and did an okay job, but I wasn't thrilled and she's a bit of a hike from me so I don't want to go back to her.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Expressions of Beauty in Mechanicsville- All of the girls are awesome!
This is where I went earlier this year. The girl who did my hair was really nice and also does my BFFs hair. Although it grew out nicely, I wasnt 100% happy with my cut and I think it's a too far to drive (for me) for what I got.

What part of the county are you looking for a place?
I live in Lexington Park, so that, California, maybe Leonardtown.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Cancel out Hair Cuts Inc. by Kmart, owner is nice but no one else in there seems to give a ####, pretty crappy.

beckaboo

The Hair Company in Leonardtown Square. It's a bit pricey but I feel like you get what you pay for. I have been going there 7 or 8 years.
Home

MMM_donuts

There's a place called Hair Port in that shopping center in Lusby, somewhere in there close to the Post Office. I only go see Crystelle (the French lady) so I can't really say anything about the other stylists. You can literally look at her and tell she knows what she's doing.

I thought I had ruined my hair with an at-home coloring. I when to another place in town that made it waaaaaay worse. A friend sent me Crystelle's way and not only did she fix my color, she taught me how to bring back the shine, AND she did an awesome job cutting my hair. I am extremely happy with what she's done for me.

TGB

I'm one of those people who is comforted by a sleek, modern, CLEAN salon with well-groomed employees. Obviously good stylists are also a must-have. Where should I go in St Mary's? I've only had my hair cut once since moving here and it's in dire need. The girl who did my hair was nice enough and did an okay job, but I wasn't thrilled and she's a bit of a hike from me so I don't want to go back to her.

Platinum salaon on Chancellor Run Raod and ask for Trista.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Crisis averted! I just found out that my neighbor/casual acquaintance across the street is a stylist - she's going to hook me up on Wednesday. :getdown:

Thanks for the great suggestions! I'll keep them in mind if I end up needing them.