Hair Salon

iris28

Looking for a good inexpensive hair salon in southern maryland. I would like to find one in St. Mary's but I'd be willing to go to Calvert if I need to. I want to find someone that does a good job but isn't very expensive. I always get a dry cut because I hate having someone else wash my hair and I hate paying $40+ dollars for a 10 minute job. But I do want good work. My last girl couldn't get it right and it was still $40. I was considering extensions again...and yes I am white. Sorry...not looking to offen anyone. But I would love to have my full long hair back. So again, looking for good work. And I know if I do extensions I will be paying tons of money. That is just an idea I have. I did it once and it was alot of work and I hated the knotty feeling. Anyone with suggestions???

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Get clip in extensions from ebay. You don't need anyone else to put them in for you. They're ezpz.
I had my hair dry cut/layered with the extensions in at the place next to Target. I almost always get my hair cut there.
I don't think I've had the same stylist twice, and I'm always happy with the cut.

luvmygdaughters

Looking for a good inexpensive hair salon in southern maryland. I would like to find one in St. Mary's but I'd be willing to go to Calvert if I need to. I want to find someone that does a good job but isn't very expensive. I always get a dry cut because I hate having someone else wash my hair and I hate paying $40+ dollars for a 10 minute job. But I do want good work. My last girl couldn't get it right and it was still $40. I was considering extensions again...and yes I am white. Sorry...not looking to offen anyone. But I would love to have my full long hair back. So again, looking for good work. And I know if I do extensions I will be paying tons of money. That is just an idea I have. I did it once and it was alot of work and I hated the knotty feeling. Anyone with suggestions???

JC Pennys salon, ask for Ashley. My regular girl was out on maternity leave, so, I got hooked up with Ashley and haven't been back to my regular since.

Roman

I finally found a stylist that actually listens to me. I have very fine, wavy hair. It's just past the shoulders. If I get it layered, the wave improves, but nobody wanted to do it. I tried a Salon that's right next to Radio Shack in Prince Frederick called, "Luxe Salon". Tracie is amazing! She's been there for about 3, to 4 years, since the Salon's opening. I've had many a good hair cut in my life time, but this last one is the best. I get dry cuts also. Not sure if they do extensions, but give them a call. (410) 414-7575. You will not be sorry. luxesalonmd@gmail.com

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
have you thought about I-link or fusion extensions? They are way better than sew in ones. And last longer. I'm certified with Donna Bella hair extensions.

acommondisaster

I finally found a stylist that actually listens to me. I have very fine, wavy hair. It's just past the shoulders. If I get it layered, the wave improves, but nobody wanted to do it. I tried a Salon that's right next to Radio Shack in Prince Frederick called, "Luxe Salon". Tracie is amazing! She's been there for about 3, to 4 years, since the Salon's opening. I've had many a good hair cut in my life time, but this last one is the best. I get dry cuts also. Not sure if they do extensions, but give them a call. (410) 414-7575. You will not be sorry. luxesalonmd@gmail.com

Doesn't it feel great to find someone who listens? I've been on a 2 year search for someone I like who listens. First cut I always forgive them, thinking we just have to get used to each other. Or I like it, but when I get home and mess with my hair I realize it's not what I wanted. But FINALLY i've found someone. She did amazing color and highlights, as well as the cut. I hate to give her name and salon, because I don't want her to get too busy. It's Brittany at Signature Salon in Bel Alton.