Hair Salons In Charles Couny

Ginger0314

Can anyone recommend a good hair salon/sylist in Charles County? I am new in the area and need to find a stylist who is up to date on the latest styles. Also, can someone recommend a good nail salon? Thanks

thebird

I love Halo, the salon in White Plains. I've never had a better experience at a salon than at Halo with Helen. They always do exactly what I ask and if something isn't going to work, they offer a better suggestion.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
I love T&T Nails on Route 5 in Waldorf. They're next to the Sunoco and Choo Choo's. I've been going there for years. Everyone in there is really nice and they do a really good job. I've been in there when no one else is in there ... and they'll take their time with a pedicure and it will take an hour and a half or so. They're really good.

Also, they give you your own box with nail files, buffers, etc.

surfer1

Can anyone recommend a good hair salon/sylist in Charles County? I am new in the area and need to find a stylist who is up to date on the latest styles. Also, can someone recommend a good nail salon? Thanks

Faction in White Plains is great. It is fairly new. Try Tina B She is a great haircutter!!
Oops!!!! Tina B moved to Centennial Street Salon!!!!!

Last edited:

HappyMOM

Centennial Street Salon

I love Centennial Street Salon! They're located in La Plata. Ask for either Tony or Kerry, trust me. You won't be disappointed. I've been to several other stylists/salons in the area and (I've lived here my whole life) they are the best around.

Let me know if you decide to go their.

-Karen Kelley

Last edited:

Haley

Working for a living...
Lindsey at Design Studio Salon in LaPlata...AMAZING! She's young and knows all the new trends and styles but she's very busy, call early for an appointment. If she's not available, all the others are great too!

Ginger0314

I have an appointment for next week at Centennial Salon with Kerry. Thanks everyone for all the input and I will let you know how it turns out.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
When I lived in La Plata I always went to Ollie's. Ollie was my favorite, but it's hard to get an appointment with her. Everyone in her shop is great. :yay:

S

Special_K44

nail salon

Hollywood nails in Waldorf behind just past the wonderbread store on leonardtown rd. -ie- turn at tommy's market.

When I lived in La Plata I always went to Ollie's. Ollie was my favorite, but it's hard to get an appointment with her. Everyone in her shop is great. :yay:

Ollie is a sweet lady, but she didn't know what to do with my curly hair. I was polite and didn't tell her that I hated it.

However, there was another girl that worked at her salon that did my hair for my wedding and it was fabulous! I can't remember her name though. :ohwell:

marianne

It took me 4 years after moving here, trying different places, and going up to strangers with nice hair cuts for recommendations before I finally found Shear Heaven in La Plata (next to Ledo's and across from the new Safeway). All the stylists are great. I go to Lindsey as she's awesome with layering. They do nails and eyebrows there also.

charlesctygal

It took me 4 years after moving here, trying different places, and going up to strangers with nice hair cuts for recommendations before I finally found Shear Heaven in La Plata (next to Ledo's and across from the new Safeway). All the stylists are great. I go to Lindsey as she's awesome with layering. They do nails and eyebrows there also.

I know this post is old, but I love Carla at Ollie's Salon, she does a wonderful job and offers so many suggestions.

I also highly recommend Anita at Classic Image Salon, she did my hair back in September, and it is still looking good. She did an excellent job.

Lindsey at Shear Heaven is good too.

As you can tell, I do not have just one hair stylist.

Okay, I'm late but I had to say how much I love Jume at the Galleria Salon in Waldorf behind the mall/movie theater. It's kind of hard to get in with her but if you can you will never go anywhere else. Make sure to book your next appointment before you leave the salon. I'm not kidding when I say it's hard to get an appointment with her but she's well worth the wait.

cgwife

I travel to Classic Image in Waldorf from Lusby! I have been going there for 5 years and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Antonella does my hair and I absolutley LOVE her. Anita did my hair when Antonella was on maternity leave and also did a wonderful job. I highly recommend Classic Image and anyone who works there.