hair style ideas

TrueSOMDGirl

resident Spring Bunny
Anyone have any hair style ideas? I have rather long hair but tired of it looking the same over and over. But do not want to make too drastic a move.

punjabigyrl

cut your hair about 3 inches below your shoulders, layer it and have a side swept bangs(make sure they cut these in a way that you can part your hair on the left and right). Hope this helps

DallasRed

I have been feeling the same way...I am going to get a inverted bob next week...Example of the look..Ashley on Y&R...It will still be shoulder length.

Shawn

would need to see a headshot or at the very least a shape profile of your face, color/manageability of hair, etc

Anyone have any hair style ideas? I have rather long hair but tired of it looking the same over and over. But do not want to make too drastic a move.

:howdy:

I think I remember what you look like from the other thread. How about long layers with a deep part/side swept bang (long bangs)? That'd be cute :yay:

TrueSOMDGirl

resident Spring Bunny
Thanks all. Good tips. Yea it is very long and thick! I would do a picture but learned from the last girl, that unless you are drop dead gorgeous you will be made fun of.

J

jp2854

i will never ever post my picture on here. I know better as many on here are mean and have nothing better to do than to make fun of you.

MissKitty

Attachments

• bruno_narrowweb__300x3710.jpg
    bruno_narrowweb__300x3710.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 80

kelb

art imitating life
would need to see a headshot or at the very least a shape profile of your face, color/manageability of hair, etc
:THISPOSTISGAY: :biggrin:

#! guard on the sides #2 guard on top, thats what I use.
:lol:
Thanks all. Good tips. Yea it is very long and thick! I would do a picture but learned from the last girl, that unless you are drop dead gorgeous you will be made fun of.

I'm usually good at this but I have NO idea what you look like so I can't help ya

kelb

art imitating life
:THISPOSTISGAY: :biggrin:

:lol:

I'm usually good at this but I have NO idea what you look like so I can't help ya

Sorry Shawn.. I saw your AV and thought you were Clevalley. Your AV IS WAAAYYYY BETTER (i'm selling shirts that look like that if you are interested :wink: ) So I take it all back. :YOURPOSTWASNOTGAY:

somdfunguy

not impressed
Sorry Shawn.. I saw your AV and thought you were Clevalley. Your AV IS WAAAYYYY BETTER (i'm selling shirts that look like that if you are interested :wink: ) So I take it all back. :YOURPOSTWASNOTGAY:

yes it is, read his other posts.

Shawn

i will never ever post my picture on here. I know better as many on here are mean and have nothing better to do than to make fun of you.
seems to go with the flow of how most people act on here

something tells me that they wouldn't be too willing to throw up a pic either