Hair waving iron?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You are better off braiding your hair when wet. That gidget will flip your hair funny if you don't take the time to do each individual section all the way down in the precise spot. Either that or you need an extra pair of hands.

Cowgirl

migtig said:
You are better off braiding your hair when wet. That gidget will flip your hair funny if you don't take the time to do each individual section all the way down in the precise spot. Either that or you need an extra pair of hands.

Well, I've tried that...but it makes the top part of my hair flat. I just happened across the waver thing, and thought it would be cool if it actually worked. The one in the pic looked kinda small...like it would make kinky hair, not big waves....but it looks like a cool idea.

I can see what you mean about needing another set of hands...doubt my boyfriend would stand there for an hour and help me with that....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Cowgirl said:
Well, I've tried that...but it makes the top part of my hair flat. I just happened across the waver thing, and thought it would be cool if it actually worked. The one in the pic looked kinda small...like it would make kinky hair, not big waves....but it looks like a cool idea.

I can see what you mean about needing another set of hands...doubt my boyfriend would stand there for an hour and help me with that....

French braid down two sides - starting at your forehead.

If your boyfriend would help, he deserves a medal. :biggrin: