• Shave your head and forget about it

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm torn.

I want Katie Holmes' new cut. Sleek, grownup, yet fun.

Yet I want Elaine's long curls, too. Sexy, easy to deal with, no real "styling" needed.

Both have their pluses and minuses. So let's vote! Wait for the pole.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I don't need a poll. You have a very pretty face. A nice, shorter styled cut would flatter your face.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Elaine and Jazzy's new do's inspired me to get layered and I am loving it. It feels much better. Try the new do :yay:

cattitude said:
I don't need a poll. You have a very pretty face. A nice, shorter styled cut would flatter your face.

Cut it...It's hair...It will grow back!!! :smile:

This is is the first time in a few years I've actually grown mine past my shoulders.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
I'm torn.

I want Katie Holmes' new cut. Sleek, grownup, yet fun.

Yet I want Elaine's long curls, too. Sexy, easy to deal with, no real "styling" needed.

Both have their pluses and minuses. So let's vote! Wait for the pole.
DO NOT cut your hair like Katie & Posh! I love your style now and I think it fits you perfect! But, if you must...:frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasey_Lane said:
Posh's hair is way too trendy for me, but I also don't have her high fashion cheek bones, either. Katie's cut looks great on her, and it looks like it's probably close to the same cut, but Katie doesn't look like Eurotrash with hers.

Sharon, here's Katie's cut - it's a short bob, slightly longer in the front.

Attachments

• tomkat-the-cut-hair-01.jpg
    tomkat-the-cut-hair-01.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 111

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I like Katie's cut a lot and I think it would be a good fit on you. I think Elaine's is too much hair for you. You're tiny and it would overpower you. All people would see is hair.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
Posh's hair is way too trendy for me, but I also don't have her high fashion cheek bones, either. Katie's cut looks great on her, and it looks like it's probably close to the same cut, but Katie doesn't look like Eurotrash with hers.
I think both have the same haircut pretty much, Posh just takes a flat iron to hers. I don't like Posh's one bit, blah! I've seen so many trying to get her look, too!