Haircuts

I needed a haircut before all this started. But being the procrastinator I am, the shops closed before I got one. Starting to look a bit raggedy. I can do some minor trimming, but not much more. It will get to a point when it gets in my eyes, and then the scissors come out.

So, decisions. Let it go and re-live my 70s afro days? Make an attempt to trim it which will probably result in shaving it all off? Find a bowl and get a Moe cut?

How's everyone else going to deal with this? (Gilligan need not respond... :biggrin:)

SailorGirl

Not to insert myself into your conversation but I know someone and she's a professional if you really need one.

mitzi

I needed a haircut before all this started. But being the procrastinator I am, the shops closed before I got one. Starting to look a bit raggedy. I can do some minor trimming, but not much more. It will get to a point when it gets in my eyes, and then the scissors come out.

So, decisions. Let it go and re-live my 70s afro days? Make an attempt to trim it which will probably result in shaving it all off? Find a bowl and get a Moe cut?

How's everyone else going to deal with this? (Gilligan need not respond... :biggrin:)
Relive the 70s.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I offered to cut my husband's hair and he reminded me of how I wouldn't have won any grooming awards when I trimmed Dexter (he was a mixed breed) and said "no thanks". He'd rather be shaggy!

somd_guy

SailorGirl — if you’re girl is still interested in working during the shutdown let me know so I can get in touch with her. I’m an every week kind of guy and this situation is no good for me.

DaSDGuy

My better half has been cutting my hair for 20 years. Now that I prefer very short hair the Wahl clippers do the job in 5 minutes. No more bad hair when I wake up in the morning and I don't need that comb anymore.