Half price brazilian keratin treatments

M

marytaylor

Just a FYI for anyone interested, Lisa at studio mirage salon in Waldorf does them half off on Mondays (even the formaldehyde free kind).

I posted about a month and a half ago asking if anybody had any experience with her but the response was slim and not helpful. I went anyways because of the sale she was having at the time and was very happy!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Who would need a brazilian keratin treatment?

Wouldn't 3 or 4 a year be more than enough?

puggymom

lol...I told my hubby I was curious about getting the Brazilian blowout a few weeks about. He and I did not quite see eye to eye on what that term meant. I am still thinking about it though. I keep really all the bad stuff, on the side of the hairdresser, then the counter points so I am still up in the air

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
lol...I told my hubby I was curious about getting the Brazilian blowout a few weeks about. He and I did not quite see eye to eye on what that term meant. I am still thinking about it though. I keep really all the bad stuff, on the side of the hairdresser, then the counter points so I am still up in the air

My hair is stick fricken straight..so I obv don't need it, but they have formaldyhyde free versions and even the original formulation isn't a huge deal if it is only done every once in awhile..I have friends that get it done and their hair looks amazing.