Halloween/Pumpkin Patch pictures

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Who else already has pictures of the little ones all decked out in their Halloween attire or at the pumpkin patch? I love this time of year! Little Bo Peep and Robin Hood are ready to trick-or-treat!

Pumkin Patch 1.jpg Bo-Peep-and-Robin-Hood.jpg

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
OMG, awesome pics, your kids are beautiful. Mine is 11 so I don't think Halloween will be as fun as it used to, she's not in to dressing up now.

At 11? It's a shame how fast they grow up. I'm trying to savor and record everything, mine are 2 and four and I already feel as if time is slipping away!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
At 11? It's a shame how fast they grow up. I'm trying to savor and record everything, mine are 2 and four and I already feel as if time is slipping away!

I have a 24 year old and a 19 year old and it seems they were just babies. Savor every minute, I did. Time goes so fast and they grow so quickly.

And 11, they think they are too mature for costumes, at least mine does.

Im_Me

SO CUTE! I don't know what I did wrong, but we're still doing costumes at 12 almost 13. Maybe it's their way of saying I don't buy enough candy.

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
OMG, awesome pics, your kids are beautiful. Mine is 11 so I don't think Halloween will be as fun as it used to, she's not in to dressing up now.

I had to convince my son last year to go trick-or-treating with me and his little brother last year. He was 7. He said he'd rather stay home and help Dad pass out candy. We'll see what happens this year. My oldest is dressing up as a policeman and my youngest is Darth Vader.

Last edited:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I had to convince my son last year to go trick-or-treating with me and his little brother last year. He was 7. He said he'd rather stay home and help Dad pass out candy. We'll see what happens this year. My oldest is dressing up as a policeman and my youngest is Darth Vader.

At 7 he was already trying to opt out? Guess I better enjoy the few years I have left with costumes and fun then. :ohwell:

Doesn't anybody else have pictures of their little ones? I've got at least 70 photos from 2 different pumpkin patches and 2 different photo shoots with costumes. I'm a little picture obsessed though :lol:

J

jp2854

sonsie both of your children look so cute in there costumes. I see you go all out.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
At 7 he was already trying to opt out? Guess I better enjoy the few years I have left with costumes and fun then. :ohwell:

Doesn't anybody else have pictures of their little ones? I've got at least 70 photos from 2 different pumpkin patches and 2 different photo shoots with costumes. I'm a little picture obsessed though :lol:

I took the kids to Kasper's Kastle at Serenity Farms yesterday. The weather was great for they hayride and pumpkin patch.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
sonsie both of your children look so cute in there costumes. I see you go all out.

I do go a little crazy for Halloween, I even make my own cards and send them out like Xmas cards. It's always been my fav holiday. This was my card from last year, I'm working on the current ones right now.

Attachments

• Halloween-combo-08.jpg
    Halloween-combo-08.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 98
C

CalvertNewbie

I do go a little crazy for Halloween, I even make my own cards and send them out like Xmas cards. It's always been my fav holiday. This was my card from last year, I'm working on the current ones right now.

That is so adorable, I absolutely love it! My son is only 7.5 months old so no trick or treating for him just yet.

I'm a little photo obsessed too, so I'll be bringing him to a pumpkin patch this week to get some pics. Wanted to go yesterday but hubby wound up having to work and we need both of us there to get some great pics. At this point, I may wind up buying some hay, mums, pumpkins and doing it here! :lol:

SoMDGirl42

Who else already has pictures of the little ones all decked out in their Halloween attire or at the pumpkin patch? I love this time of year! Little Bo Peep and Robin Hood are ready to trick-or-treat!

View attachment 69728 View attachment 69729

Those babies are adorable! They look SO much alike. WOW. Their costumes are the best! Did you make them yourself? If so, :yay: wonderful job.

I don't have pics this year, but the plan is to have the Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Eeyore this year. We'll see how that goes.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Those babies are adorable! They look SO much alike. WOW. Their costumes are the best! Did you make them yourself? If so, :yay: wonderful job.

I don't have pics this year, but the plan is to have the Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Eeyore this year. We'll see how that goes.

Good lord no! I can't sew to save my life. I buy online, there are a few companies with large selections so you can get something relatively original. The kids are only 15 months apart, now that they are a little older people always think they are twins. I finally got my 15 Halloween cards for this year finished! Now, on to the Post Office!

Attachments

• Halloween Card 09.jpg
    Halloween Card 09.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Halloween Card 09 inside.jpg
    Halloween Card 09 inside.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 68
Good lord no! I can't sew to save my life. I buy online, there are a few companies with large selections so you can get something relatively original. The kids are only 15 months apart, now that they are a little older people always think they are twins. I finally got my 15 Halloween cards for this year finished! Now, on to the Post Office!

Why aren't you in the picture? Wait, are you a guy?? :lol:

pebbles

Mine are going to be Raggedy Anne & Andy, not sure if the pics will come through or not....I'm not so good with that!

pebbles

Mine are going to be Raggedy Anne & Andy, not sure if the pics will come through or not....I'm not so good with that!

And I see it didn't work....Here is their costumes, I need to figure out how to re-size to send the pumpkin patch one.

Attachments

• Raggedy Ann & Andy.jpg
    Raggedy Ann & Andy.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 79