Hall's HVAC

SoMDGirl42

I did a search last week on HVAC and recommendations. Several folks here recommended Halls. I just want to give my opinion if you ever need service on your HVAC.

My A/C wasn't working. :cds: I called on Monday to schedule an appointment with George Hall. The appointment was made for Tuesday for 1030-1130. No 4 hour window? :faint:

He called me about 9 to tell me it woud be closer to 1130-12. No problem, I just stayed home waiting on him anyway rather than go to work, leave work, return to work. He called at 11 to say he wason his way and should arrive about 1130, and he did.

I explained the problem and he went to take a look. George was very professional. My news wasn't good, but that wasn't his fault. He offered a bandaid solution until I am able to replace my whole unit.

I just wanted to give some feedback. I was pleased with his service. I will use him again when I am ready to replace my unit. He's a good local guy, and I like to keep my business local, especially with the smaller companies that appreciate my business. That's the important thing. I have no time for companies that don't care. George cared, and took the time to help me with my problem.

So, if you need HVAC service, I would recommend Hall's. 301-769-4999. And no, I did not know him before using his services, so this is not a SPAM post. I used him because of others recommendations. Thanks SOMD.com, you got it right :yay: