Hamburgers

Ok, I did try the Bubbas. Pretty good, medium rare, put it on a Kaiser bun with onion and ketchup.

But they ain't cheap. A 6-pack, 2lbs, on sale for $10.99, works out to $5.50/lb. Not on sale, $6.50/lb.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ok, I did try the Bubbas. Pretty good, medium rare, put it on a Kaiser bun with onion and ketchup.

But they ain't cheap. A 6-pack, 2lbs, on sale for $10.99, works out to $5.50/lb. Not on sale, $6.50/lb.

phew! Makes Earl's farm-raised Black Angus burger, at 3.75 a pound, look better all the time.

black dog

Free America

Geesh,, where did you buy them... You can get the 12 pack of reg bubba 1/3 pounders for 16 bucks or so from Walmart. I used to get them at BJ's in the California store for less than that. But it's been a few years.

phew! Makes Earl's farm-raised Black Angus burger, at 3.75 a pound, look better all the time.
We'll talk.........
Geesh,, where did you buy them... You can get the 12 pack of reg bubba 1/3 pounders for 16 bucks or so from Walmart. I used to get them at BJ's in the California store for less than that. But it's been a few years.

This was Giant, and I happened to be there so got them. I shop very little at WalMart, a personal protest. Bothers me that so much of their business is done with China.