Handmade soap

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is someone in Mechanicville that makes it. They are usually at the HVFD Craft Fair that took place a few weeks ago. They may be at the upcoming craft fair on the base. I can't remember their name. You should try some of the local craft shops, perhaps the one in Wildewood and maybe Apple Basket.

ostara1

I buy my handmade soap from Cedarwood Soaps, a company in Millersville Maryland. I found them one day I went to a street festival in Annapolis. I haven't used any other soap since then. They have a great selection and the soap does wonders for my dry skin. The website is www.cedarwoodsoaps.com. Hope this helps!

O

L

luckystar

What about Cecil's Old Mill / Country Store? I haven't been in there in a while, but it seems like something they would carry.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Does anyone know where I can buy handmade soap locally? I'm in Lexington Park. Thanks in advance.

Amish make it....

from L-town: Rt 5 N, right on Loveville rd, (I think its the) first rd left... can't remember the name but its across from the Loveville auction. The house has a sign for herbs and flowers. They are the Weavers, very nice people. The soap they have is made in Loveville.

lismarb

I sell my homemade soaps in Avalon Nail and Day Spa in Lusby. (Next to Ledo Pizza in the Giant Food center @ Rousby Hall and HG Truman Rd.) I make them locally in Lusby. I have been making the soaps for a good while but I am new to selling them. Unfortunately, I didn't realize what a "hit" they would be and didn't make as much as I should have. I have 4 types of body bars left: Milk and Honey, Green Tea and Honey, and Cucumber Melon and So Fresh and So Clean. I also have 2 sugar scrubs left: Coffee and Lemon. I make all my products using natural and/or organic ingredients. I am READY, WILLING and ABLE to take any orders. Just know that I make my soaps the old fashioned way using Lye, the soap requires 4-5 weeks to cure. Call Lisa at Bath Thyme 443.532.7890

I will be adding more Bath Gel, massage bars, body mists, lotions, bath fizzies and more after the beginning of the year. Thanks for everyones support up to now and in the future!!

PS. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Mune

I do! I make and sell many bath and body products and I sell them at Cecil's Old Mill. They are closed for the season right now but I have two big boxes of stuff already made that did not sell this past year and I am amking stuff all the time. I live in California Md. My website is Under Construction or you can email me at kegoramune@yahoo.com I also do free samples and spa parties.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
If you like handmade, vegan type stuff, make a trip to the Annapolis mall and go to the LUSH store. They have shower jellies, bath bombs, bubble bars, shower gel, facial moisturizers, ect. All the stuff is cruelty free. Also there are other stores in the area just go to the LUSH website and find one you would like to visit. It can be pricey but it is well worth it IMHO.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I wish I could remember the name of the lady who was at the county fair that I fell in love with. I've got her info at the house and will try to post it later. Her candles and soaps were fabulous. I wanted to buy everything she had. :lol:

molly_21

If you like handmade, vegan type stuff, make a trip to the Annapolis mall and go to the LUSH store. They have shower jellies, bath bombs, bubble bars, shower gel, facial moisturizers, ect. All the stuff is cruelty free. Also there are other stores in the area just go to the LUSH website and find one you would like to visit. It can be pricey but it is well worth it IMHO.

:yeahthat:

nana

Nana
This is something that I have thought about doing now might be the time if there is a good market for it.

Candles were also on my list of want toos

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I know the lady who operates New Moon Bodywork & Botanicals in La Plata. She sells soaps through her website here.

red_explorer

Amish make it....

from L-town: Rt 5 N, right on Loveville rd, (I think its the) first rd left... can't remember the name but its across from the Loveville auction. The house has a sign for herbs and flowers. They are the Weavers, very nice people. The soap they have is made in Loveville.
It's Busy Corner Road.