Handyman Creep

IrishGirl

Anyone else encountered this guy? He apparently goes around to grocery store & senior apertments & such trying to pass himself off as a handyman & locksmith. He hits on vulnerable older women & then tries to get sex from them. A real creep! Very unassuming in appearance but just a bit TOO friendly when carrying on a conversation. Apparently he has been banned from several local grocery,stores & other locations.

Just another reason to not answer the door! avatar29956_50.gif

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Anyone else encountered this guy? He apparently goes around to grocery store & senior apertments & such trying to pass himself off as a handyman & locksmith. He hits on vulnerable older women & then tries to get sex from them. A real creep! Very unassuming in appearance but just a bit TOO friendly when carrying on a conversation. Apparently he has been banned from several local grocery,stores & other locations.

how do you know this? did it happen to you or someone you know???

and why has this not been reported to the cops? (or maybe it has)

and why would there not be a story about it? Most senior apartments have cameras...so it shouldnt be that hard to get the mug of this guy. :coffee:

SoMDGirl42

Am I the only one who thought this was a new dance fad? The Handyman Creep. :ohwell:

No wonder I couldn't find any video's on Youtube.

IrishGirl

While this may sound humorous it is very serious. This man is preying on vulnerable women. Supposedly he is banned from Rolands & safeway in dunkirk. And also the senior centers in the county.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
While this may sound humorous it is very serious. This man is preying on vulnerable women. Supposedly he is banned from Rolands & safeway in dunkirk. And also the senior centers in the county.

and this is why i asked the questions ...

now get have a general area of where he is....

how about other info.....

how do you know about this...
has the police been contacted....
and discription given/photo from cameras where this has taken place....
(I know Safeway has cameras)

how can you ban "some guy" from a place without knowing what he looks like....

all of this would be helpful :coffee:

at this moment it sounds as if we need to stop talking to all men

smilin

BOXER NATION
I remember the thread about a big scary man with tattoos who is a tree cutter.
Must be the same guy...

:popcorn: