Hang in there baby..look what I found today..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Look what I found in Pedros stall this am..

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 183

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I sat her down carefully thinking her legs would hurt or be stiff..she did not run just walked away and started eatting corn with the others in the isle way..poor girl she looked awful hanging there..I had to laugh though..

Pfffft..everybody knows old hens are a lot hardier that they look. :lmao:

IntegritysDream

aww poor chicken haha glad pedro didnt think it was a new "squeaky" toy to play with in his stall... although the chicken prob. would have pecked his nose off.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Now that is FUNNY!!! I think what tops it off is that when you saw this poor chicken in distress, you went and got a camera before you rescued it! :LMAO:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Now that is FUNNY!!! I think what tops it off is that when you saw this poor chicken in distress, you went and got a camera before you rescued it! :LMAO:

Like this :shrug:

Attachments

• Lou.jpg
    Lou.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Lou1.jpg
    Lou1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 69

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
din't cha hate iit when the sit in the corner feeders all night and ya have to clean out the pile before ya feed in the am??? I've taken to keeping a towel stuffed in the corner just so i can wipe it before i dump the grain in :frown:

GREAT pic though.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
din't cha hate iit when the sit in the corner feeders all night and ya have to clean out the pile before ya feed in the am??? I've taken to keeping a towel stuffed in the corner just so i can wipe it before i dump the grain in :frown:

GREAT pic though.....

Actually I do not have any that sit on the hay feeders ....they sit in the rafters but she must have used the hay rack to get down...I guess :shrug: I had to move my water buckets out from under the rafters though..now no problems..

Cowgirl

Actually I do not have any that sit on the hay feeders ....they sit in the rafters but she must have used the hay rack to get down...I guess :shrug: I had to move my water buckets out from under the rafters though..now no problems..

We had several chickens drown themselves in the ducks' pool. Once, a tree fell on the coop (thanks to a hurricane), and the chickens roosted in the tree until we replaced the coop. Well, one hen manged to hang herself in the crotch of a a branch. :lol: That's not nice to see when you feed in the morning.