"Hangover Clinic" to open its doors

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/12...controversy-with-IV-treatments/8291450114008/
The first "Hangover Clinic" to open its doors in Australia is offering binge drinkers a medical treatment for their morning-after aches and pains.

The Hangover Clinic in Surry Hills, a suburb of Sydney, offers packages ranging from about $102 to $145 -- $140 to $200 in Australian dollars -- that consist of intravenous drips, painkillers and vitamins designed to relieve the headaches and nausea associated with the morning after a night of heavy drinking.

"Our unique IV hydration packages give you a speedy recovery from hangovers by rapidly restoring your fluid levels with the direct introduction of saline into your system," the clinic's website states. "These packages are tailored with the infusion of vitamins and anti-nausea medications to eliminate your symptoms and accelerate your recovery."

Attachments

• 600x450xhangover-clinic-600x450.jpg
    600x450xhangover-clinic-600x450.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

Restitution

I'm sure there are some in good ole' St. Mary's that get this treatment absolutely free from the local ER. Well, I guess it's free after they skip the bill....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I never had a problem with 'Hangovers' until I started smoking ...
... I would drink 1-2 32oz glasses of water and take 2 Excedrin Migraine before falling to bed
[yeah I know Acetaminophen and alcohol] is a :nono: but in the 90's no on was talking about it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One of my old neighbors was an EMT and she said when one of them would come in hungover they'd hook him up to an IV and that would fix him right up. :lol: