Hannah had a dental appt today

music

She had six teeth extracted and seems to be feeling much better. Boy do they bounce back quick! I'm so glad she's feeling better!

Roman

She had six teeth extracted and seems to be feeling much better. Boy do they bounce back quick! I'm so glad she's feeling better!
That's a lot of teeth for one little Kitty! Do you have to give her soft food now, and for the rest of her life? Get Well Hannah! :huggy:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I bet Hannah will be feeling much better after getting rid of 6 bad teeth. Wow that's a lot.

I'm taking one of the rescues in for a dental check tomorrow. He's about 11 years old, and he's never had any dental work, so I expect they will suggest a cleaning due to tartar? His breath is enough to knock you down .....so his affectionate nature is difficult to handle with his breath being so bad.

music

That's a lot of teeth for one little Kitty! Do you have to give her soft food now, and for the rest of her life? Get Well Hannah! :huggy:

No, just soft food for the next 48 hours. She gets canned food at night anyway. She came home and wolfed down the food last night. :)

music

I bet Hannah will be feeling much better after getting rid of 6 bad teeth. Wow that's a lot.

I'm taking one of the rescues in for a dental check tomorrow. He's about 11 years old, and he's never had any dental work, so I expect they will suggest a cleaning due to tartar? His breath is enough to knock you down .....so his affectionate nature is difficult to handle with his breath being so bad.

We guessed Hannah to be about 6 years old. This morning she was purring, I think it's the first time I've heard/felt her purr since I got her. I'm so glad she's doing so much better!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Just curious, but how much does it cost to have six teeth extracted from a cat?