Hannity to be tortured?

Rosehaven

yep

Although Hannity is the one who offered to do it and Olberman said he'd pay $1-K/per minute with the money going to charity. They ought to do it together because they'd raise even more money.

Ain't showbiz wonderful?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I was flipping through news channels last night (internet's not working in the beaverdam:mad: and I just didn't feel like getting up and reseting a bunch of stuff) and Olbermann sounded nuttier than usual.

First, he :cds: over how The Republican Party is dead because one rogue Republican switched and became Democrat because he's afraid of losing his job.

Then, he :cds: about how Republicans are to blame for swine flu because they held up the nomination of Kathleen Sibelius because she's a woman who is for a woman's right to choose.

Next, he :cds: about Michelle Malkin blaming illegal immigrants for swine flu (because it's The Republicans' fault).

After that, he named Bill O'Reilly "WORST PERSON IN THE WOOOOOORLD" :cds:

He ended his diatribical episode :cds: about the New York plane scare.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I was flipping through news channels last night (internet's not working in the beaverdam:mad: and I just didn't feel like getting up and reseting a bunch of stuff) and Olbermann sounded nuttier than usual.

First, he :cds: over how The Republican Party is dead because one rogue Republican switched and became Democrat because he's afraid of losing his job.

Then, he :cds: about how Republicans are to blame for swine flu because they held up the nomination of Kathleen Sibelius because she's a woman who is for a woman's right to choose.

Next, he :cds: about Michelle Malkin blaming illegal immigrants for swine flu (because it's The Republicans' fault).

Shall we search all your old posts to show how much you sniffed Keef's jockstrap? Are you and Keef having a tiff?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
so Olbermann is against waterboarding terrorists that want to kill Americans because it's TORTURE, but he's ok with Hannity being waterboarded...

:cds:

I just don't get it..

It's sort of like the pro choice, anti death penalty, PETA card carrying vegan liberal.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
so Olbermann is against waterboarding terrorists that want to kill Americans because it's TORTURE, but he's ok with Hannity being waterboarded...

:cds:

I just don't get it..

I wonder how much he'd offer per second if someone was using a drill on Hannity's knees?

I wonder how much he'd offer per second if Hannity were to be electrocuted?

I wonder how much he'd offer per second if they burned Hannity?

I wonder how much he'd offer per second if they turned dogs loose on him?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Olberman wants Hannity to admit it is a life threatening experience......isn't that the point?
Olbermann pressing on Hannity's waterboard offer

Olbermann is sure a big man on campus, huh? Egging on Hannity to do something he already volunteered to do for charity. If Olbermann was any kind of decent person - he'd have already put himself out there to match Hannity's stunt. (for his own charity, etc)

Instead, he takes it to an extreme by using it to further his own agenda to spew his hatred & venomous attacks on the right. He's an idiot

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Who's the crazy one? You sat there watching his tripe.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Olbermann is sure a big man on campus, huh? Egging on Hannity to do something he already volunteered to do for charity. If Olbermann was any kind of decent person - he'd have already put himself out there to match Hannity's stunt. (for his own charity, etc)

Instead, he takes it to an extreme by using it to further his own agenda to spew his hatred & venomous attacks on the right. He's an idiot

Hannity had got Olbermanns ass, cold. Now, nail him. Call him out. Let's do it together, pal.

There is not a ONE of us who wouldn't be water boarded for a few seconds for charity. There is not a one of us who would actually be tortured for a few seconds for anything.

Water boarding is NOT torture. It's not pleasant and you might crap your pants and be totally freaked out. It is NOT torture.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ya know, we had a similar discussion on one of my car forums, with a young person berating anyone who didn't think waterboarding was torture, telling us we were evil and had no morals.

The below description of a video released by jihadists, showing what had been done to two US servicemen, that describes torture. Anyone who thinks waterboarding compares to that is really not thinking.

The video has a logo of a man waving a flag, and a picture of Osama bin Laden, and there is someone ranting in Arabic, while religious chanting fills the background of the soundtrack. Pte Menchaca's body is face down, the backs of his legs have strips taken from them. The body of Pte Tucker is decapitated, but his blood soaked head is still recognisable. His lower body is virtually naked, what is left of it.

One of his arms has been removed. But his chest has been opened up, so that his ribs are exposed, and organs appear to have been removed. The flesh around the exposed ribs appears to have been burned. The video camera pans around, grotesquely looming in on the profile of Pte Menchaca's pulped face as he lays on his front. A jihadist lifts up Pte Tuckers severed head, then places it down on his corpse. Another jihadist places his foot on Pte Menchaca's shoulder and presses down, crunching the face further into the tarmac, on what appears to be a bridge.

More erratic lurching movements of the camera, and again, Pte Tucker's head is lifted up. Though the genitalia of Pte Tucker are pixellated out, they appear to have been mutilated. They are bloody, at least. Menchaca's body is rolled over, and the lower part of his face is pulped. His trousers are still intact, but there is blood on his groin too. His legs are, like those of Pte Tucker, apparently broken. Another jihadist tugs at the shoulder of Pte Tucker's remaining arm, and that seems broken, or half-severed.

I'd love to see both Hannity and Olberman do it. Its not easy to watch, but it isn't torture.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ya know, we had a similar discussion on one of my car forums, with a young person berating anyone who didn't think waterboarding was torture, telling us we were evil and had no morals.

The below description of a video released by jihadists, showing what had been done to two US servicemen, that describes torture. Anyone who thinks waterboarding compares to that is really not thinking.

I'd love to see both Hannity and Olberman do it. Its not easy to watch, but it isn't torture.

Bush ran everything his way and railroaded a GOP congress for 6 years. And they let him do it. He made no friends. He got no one on board to share in the decisions, the victories and the responsibilities. Blame Rove or whomever, at the end of the day, if you keep all the birthday cake for yourself, you get the stomach ache that goes with it and you get no sympathy or support.

It would have been EZ to get a few Dems on board from the get go, especially when public support was flying high.

Obama is trying to avoid this going down the road, getting someone on board besides a Spectre or Collins or Snowe. This is why the endless media attacks on the GOP; trying to get some of them on board for when this house of cards starts crumbling.

glhs837

Power with Control
Larry? Ive tried to tie this to the discussion, but I cant make a connection? Wrong thread, or am I missing something?