Happy Anniversary....

stgislander

PREMO Member
I lost my best buddy today.....my heart is broken. Cody had a seizure Saturday night. Took him to the vet today. I couldn't go in with him. He had another seizure while being examined. What will I do without my shadow? RIP my love.
:bawl:

mitzi

I lost my best buddy today.....my heart is broken. Cody had a seizure Saturday night. Took him to the vet today. I couldn't go in with him. He had another seizure while being examined. What will I do without my shadow? RIP my love.

Oh no, I'm so sorry.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh no! I just saw this and came on to wish you happy anniversary :sad:

I'm so sorry about your buddy. :hug:

ontheriver

Ok here goes......Cody was one of the first "Pets of the Week". He looked so sad and scared when I saw his picture. I couldn't get that face out of my mind. I went to the adoption event at Petco to see him and tears began to stream down. I filled out an application (SMAWL) and waited, KNOWING he was my dog. He was so timid. It didn't take long before he was full of piss and vinegar and learning sit, down, speak, and especially "use your nose"... The first time I took him on the pier he was petrified. That became one of his favorite places. Cody was well loved and I got WAY more than I gave. I don't know when or if I'll get another dog but I wouldn't trade having him and caring for him for anything. Everybody, squeeze your pets and treasure the time you have with them. It's always too short.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm so sorry to hear that. :bawl: It's always so hard to lose a beloved pet. :huggy:

ontheriver

I'm raising my glass now (vodka and cranberry)...... Here's to Cody!
Thanks everybody. It's good to know there are people who understand what love is and how hard this is for me.
It's going to be a lonely night without my love bug.