Happy B-Day BeenSpur'd

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Hope you have a great day...Catch up with ya later......:buddies:

Thanks, Mingiz. I've been up at the barn cleaning stalls waiting for the farrier for two hours. He's a no show, no call again as usual. I've been a bit of a daze for the last couple of days. I accidentally killed my little Siamese kitten when I stepped on her and slipped in the mud at the same time. It broke her neck, it was horrible and there wasn't a thing I could do:( She really loved me, I called her Meow cause she was always talking to me. She's buried by my workshop so I could visit her grave everyday. I'm going to have nightmares about that for a long time to come.

Thanks Quartermom! I'm going to saddle up Bandit for a birthday ride today now that the hunting season is over. Just going to go around my farm, it's still pretty muddy and looking at the forecast, it's going to get even more muddy the rest of the week.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Thanks, Mingiz. I've been up at the barn cleaning stalls waiting for the farrier for two hours. He's a no show, no call again as usual. I've been a bit of a daze for the last couple of days. I accidentally killed my little Siamese kitten when I stepped on her and slipped in the mud at the same time. It broke her neck, it was horrible and there wasn't a thing I could do:( She really loved me, I called her Meow cause she was always talking to me. She's buried by my workshop so I could visit her grave everyday. I'm going to have nightmares about that for a long time to come.

Thanks Quartermom! I'm going to saddle up Bandit for a birthday ride today now that the hunting season is over. Just going to go around my farm, it's still pretty muddy and looking at the forecast, it's going to get even more muddy the rest of the week.

Happy Birthday!!!
Sorry to hear about your little kitty.:flowers:

T

toppick08

I have a thread for you in chit-chat.....:ohwell:

C

campinmutt

party like a rock star on you birthday...enjoy your trail ride
:party::bday::getdown::getdown::banana::dude::cartwheel:larry::larry::buddies: