Happy B-Day Flarenuphope

S

saddlesore

:party: :bdaycake: :clap: Sweet Sixteen! May this year bring everything you wish! :flowers:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
HorseRiding God said:
happy birthday, maybe I will let you scratch Zues's back.

Happy Bday Flare! :flowers:

Now, HRG...looks like that cute little bull-doggie in your avatar is eating your almighty zoose! :yikes:

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseRiding God said:
happy birthday, maybe I will let you scratch Zues's back.

How can you scratch some thing that isn't there. :shrug: no one in this forum has seen a might Zues. :deadhorse Of any kind... :really: So put your Zues where your mouth is :popcorn:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
How can you scratch some thing that isn't there. :shrug: no one in this forum has seen a might Zues. :deadhorse Of any kind... :really: So put your Zues where your mouth is :popcorn:

:lmao: :killingme :lmao:

Happy B-day Flarenuphope :bday: :thewave:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey it is BZ's birthday I have heard..... I think she just turned 102. :larry: Happy Birthday BZ and to you too! :jameo:

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:
Hey it is BZ's birthday I have heard..... I think she just turned 102. :larry: Happy Birthday BZ and to you too! :jameo:

Happy Birthday BZ! Shady, you must have made a mistake w/ that 102, you surely meant 22!! :bday:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Happy belated birthday Flare. :bday: Guess we have more in common then going to the National Horse Judging Contest in Lexington, KY. Hope you had a great day. :howdy:

Fred & Sadie just to let you know I'm ##, but my mind still thinks I'm 20 something. :howdy: Especially when I'm riding. :lmao: Then it hits me the next morning I'm not.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Happy belated birthday Flare. :bday: Guess we have more in common then going to the National Horse Judging Contest in Lexington, KY. Hope you had a great day. :howdy:

Fred & Sadie just to let you know I'm ##, but my mind still thinks I'm 20 something. :howdy: Especially when I'm riding. :lmao: Then it hits me the next morning I'm not.
##= 82 :howdy:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
BZHorseMomE said:

:bday: to you too!! although it is belated(sp?)