Happy Birthday Frmgrl!!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Give her green everyone. The WD's have struck again. "They say it's your Birthday du nu nu nu nu nu...It is my birthday too" (this is a song if you can't tell) :flowers: I will check in the manure bin to see if they let you in. We only have nice people in there. :yay: :bdaycake:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Give her green everyone. The WD's have struck again. "They say it's your Birthday du nu nu nu nu nu...It is my birthday too" (this is a song if you can't tell) :flowers: I will check in the manure bin to see if they let you in. We only have nice people in there. :yay: :bdaycake:

WTF are you talking about? :smack:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Aww, thank you very much Sadie. Yes, my newest fan said I need to learn to ride and get a life. First, I do know how to ride, second I have a life, look at how many posts I have in two years, and third I will decide if my friends are losers or not, have the B#@$ to sign your karma next time and then take a good look in the mirror!

Giddy up!

FrmGrl said:
Aww, thank you very much Sadie. Yes, my newest fan said I need to learn to ride and get a life. First, I do know how to ride, second I have a life, look at how many posts I have in two years, and third I will decide if my friends are losers or not, have the B#@$ to sign your karma next time and then take a good look in the mirror!
:huggy: You go girl...(and i know im gettin red for that but F*@k it!) :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
FrmGrl said:
:love: :huggy: You're my buddy...now you will get lots of red. Maybe they have let you into the poopoobin. I will check.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
:love: :huggy: You're my buddy...now you will get lots of red. Maybe they have let you into the poopoobin. I will check.

I dont care, I am sure they have never even met me. Hope they don't end up on my OR table one day. Losers dont save lifes every day, wonder what they do for a living.