Happy Birthday PrchJrkr!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That would probably work - how much time would you need to recuperate when you get back? RoseRed's going to coordinate and I'm thinking anytime after the 14th will work for me. I'll ask her to pick out a date and work my way around that. I'm looking forward to it - it's about time I left the house at night.

I'll be ready to go the day after I get back!! :getdown:

mitzi

Thank y'all! I hope that isn't a Gwyneth candle on my cake! I've made great and extravagant plans for this day. I just hope my heart can take all the excitement.

1. Dr. appointment
  2. Transfer station run
  3. 7 hour shift
I really know how to party! :dye:

Happy Birthday!

mitzi

That would probably work - how much time would you need to recuperate when you get back? RoseRed's going to coordinate and I'm thinking anytime after the 14th will work for me. I'll ask her to pick out a date and work my way around that. I'm looking forward to it - it's about time I left the house at night.

Sounds good to me too.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
From what I've gathered, it looks like the meet and greets happen on Fridays and meet up for dinner anytime during the week - weekends?
Oh no, not really. The "M &Gs" we had for a few years were on Fridays but those just fit into that time and date for those of us who were regulars. There are no rules they can be whatever, whenever works for the groups getting together!