Happy Friday Eve

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
jp2854 said:
You all are lucky its nice and warm. Here in upstate Ny its snowing again and cold :(. I can't wait to be back in MD again. I got another month and I will be there :). I so look forward to decent weather again we don't have such thing here as the temps are always all over the map one day 30 one day 60 if you all see what I mean.

We'll have that here. 75 today; 43 tomorrow. These last couple days have spoiled me. :ohwell:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
nachomama said:
:huggy: Everytime I see "Nacho", I get hungry for nachos.

:lmao:
It reminds me of high school and partying and being in an liquid altered state, laughing like crazy to a dialogue:

Guy to Girl - "Hey can you pass me that nacho cheese?" <--the 7-11 kind of crap..

Girl's Boyfriend to Guy - "Man, that's NOT YO CHEESE, get yo own"

And then the rest of us - "Hey, that's Nacho (Not Yo) Cheese"

Okay, I didn't know these people well, but my buddy Greg already knew the stupid line and would use it at every opportunity.

Dumb story for the day over. :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
virgovictoria said:
It reminds me of high school and partying and being in an liquid altered state, laughing like crazy to a dialogue:

Guy to Girl - "Hey can you pass me that nacho cheese?" <--the 7-11 kind of crap..

Okay, I didn't know these people well, but my buddy Greg already knew the stupid line and would use it at every opportunity.

:lmao: :huggy:

J

julz20684

virgovictoria said:

:ohwell: I still say that