Happy Happy

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Oh I sound like the guy from Jumping Jacks Carry-out. Instead of Hello he says "Happy, Happy". :bigwhoop:

Hey Happy Appy I have your saddle, girth, pony reins, and 2 head stalls left over from the tack sale. I also have 2 of the bits and the spirs that is in the donation box here with me. If you want any/all of these items, let me know. Or any/all can stay in the donation box for the next sale event for SMTR contributions.

goldnhorse

AKA~mygoldnhorse
:howdy: Percy...I forgot to tell you that Plumloco said to tell you that you could ditch those 2 big containers of stuff....hoof packing & poltice.... I think thats what they were. He said they are tooooo heavy to be carried around. Maybe someone would like them :shrug:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I do believe that those went home with Russ. I wouldnt be able to carry those around if I tried. I have the large box full of tack/wraps/books and stuff. I just have it stored until needed. Possibly some of the items could be Easter prizes or raffles. We can go through it and see what is appropriate.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
hey percy
sorry i've been sick all week and haven't been online much after work :dead:
all i want back is the saddle. i'll grab it next tiime i'm over your way or you can bring it to the next meeting.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey Happy

Sorry to hear you were sick.. :poorbaby: :huggy: Appy,Remax and I may ride tomorrow or Sunday. I'm waiting to hear back from Appy. If your interested... :wink: Missed ya at the lake ride. Appy & I had a blast. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
appyday said:
Happy sorry you are sickly....You missed Mingiz trying to get on my croth rocket..but I have pics if you want...we did have a blast...thanks Mingiz

Ok Appy you have had enough fun with that :tap: I did get on the crotch rocket and we flew... :whoosh: Even though it was funny. :lmao: So Happy be there Sunday at noon at the lake :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Ok Appy you have had enough fun with that :tap: I did get on the crotch rocket and we flew... :whoosh: Even though it was funny. :lmao: So Happy be there Sunday at noon at the lake :howdy:
HOPE to feel up to it :dead:
this is terrible.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
upper respiratory
horrible deep chest type coughing, congestion, sore throat, can't breathe, had a fever for a few nights
rottncop has it now. he's been in training on the other side of baltimore all week too. poor guy. i hope i'm on the upswing today.

W

WildHorses

happyappygirl said:
upper respiratory
horrible deep chest type coughing, congestion, sore throat, can't breathe, had a fever for a few nights
rottncop has it now. he's been in training on the other side of baltimore all week too. poor guy. i hope i'm on the upswing today.

Sorry you're so sick. :frown: Hope you feel better soon. :flowers: :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
What are they learning him how to do now??

hope you feel better soon...that sounds miserable..
they go to all sorts of training, hand to hand stuff and classroom stuff. i was afraid it would be rainy and snowy today as miserable as he's feeling. but it looks like it's going to hold off. i might be feeling up for a ride tomorrow afternoon...i hope.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Happy I feel for ya. :huggy: My boss had it and he was a sick pup. I had it last year and of course waited to long to go to drs. and it put me down hard for a week. Hope ya get better soon.... :yay:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
thanks..i've been down most of the week now. i HOPE it's going away now....i shared the wealth at work until yesterday when i finally stayed home, that'll fix em for needing me too much :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
How ya feelin ?

After dragging myself outta bed JUST to put the dogs out....
And seeing how beautiful it is outside...
I'm gonna FORCE myself to ride today :lol:
Poor poor me...nobody get too close to me though...