Happy has been fired..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Uhhhh look at the pics I took and look how blurry the ones you took of me are..:tap:

Attachments

• 61220072108.jpg
    61220072108.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 180
  • 61220072112.jpg
    61220072112.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 61220072121.jpg
    61220072121.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 61220072117.jpg
    61220072117.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 61220072115.jpg
    61220072115.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 160

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Uhhhh look at the pics I took and look how blurry the ones you took of me are..:tap:

Happy :howdy: Don't worry about it. Ya know it's an all about me thing..... :razz: :killingme :lmao: And Yes Paso I will have my camera with me tomorrow... :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Happy :howdy: Don't worry about it. Ya know it's an all about me thing..... :razz: :killingme :lmao: And Yes Paso I will have my camera with me tomorrow... :huggy:

Plan on focusing the pics too please :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

OK, I won't laugh too much, well maybe a little... or maybe ALOT :whistle: I'll PM Paso with my number to call if you guys want me to take pics tomorrow. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Just checking...I told Happy how to focus it too... :coffee: PS can ya bring my shoes??
guess i missed the lesson... :frown: my camera is auto focus. You were positioned very correctly in the pix though ms smartie-pants. I told ya i wanted to use my camera, But NOOOOO...it's all about you and the need for instant gratification...... :neener: Next time you'll listen to me won-cha?

I'll download the ones from my camera this week. Might not be home tonight to do it.

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
guess i missed the lesson... :frown: my camera is auto focus. You were positioned very correctly in the pix though ms smartie-pants. I told ya i wanted to use my camera, But NOOOOO...it's all about you and the need for instant gratification...... :neener: Next time you'll listen to me won-cha?

I'll download the ones from my camera this week. Might not be home tonight to do it.

And Mingiz focuses and cuts my head off... :killingme Wonder if I can photoshop the two together??

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
And Mingiz focuses and cuts my head off... :killingme Wonder if I can photoshop the two together??

OK Enough is Enough. :tap: No more taking pics of the :drama: The one that I cut your head off of was on purpose so I cold get more of the good looking horse....Not saying much about it's rider..Except IT"S ALL ABOUT ME :smack: :killingme :lmao: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
OK Enough is Enough. :tap: No more taking pics of the :drama: The one that I cut your head off of was on purpose so I cold get more of the good looking horse....Not saying much about it's rider..Except IT"S ALL ABOUT ME :smack: :killingme :lmao: :huggy:

How can I put good sale pics on the web page if ya all suck? Did get a few good ones updated yesterday.. :huggy:

I posted pics in Lopers thread...tried to post good ones of you but it was hard...Love ya anyway.. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
How can I put good sale pics on the web page if ya all suck? Did get a few good ones updated yesterday.. :huggy:

I posted pics in Lopers thread...tried to post good ones of you but it was hard...Love ya anyway.. :lmao:

Did ya get any this morning. If not I will have to resend them after work....Damn email.....