100_2106sm.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_2107sm.jpg
    100_2107sm.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 93

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
Paso that looks great and is such a nice gesture on your part. I'm sure R will love and treasure it.

Thanks..I get a few calls a year from my tail business to make these...I DO not make "slaughter house tails" for people to use. BUT I will do a few keep sakes a year. I usually charge $25 unless it is someone I know or a friend of someone close then I do it free as my "I'm sorry" :huggy: keep this in mind... :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Thanks again Paso for making it. We haven't given it to her yet we want to "present" it to her, since it is so special.

I wish Chey had-had a tail to speak of. :frown:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Thanks again Paso for making it. We haven't given it to her yet we want to "present" it to her, since it is so special.

I wish Chey had-had a tail to speak of. :frown:

He did not have much to work with..it is dry and finished I will try to wash it and condition it before you get it...can ya get off work Wed? Check your email...uggg maybe your are NOT on my trail rider list..that would not be a good thing.. :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Thanks..I get a few calls a year from my tail business to make these...I DO not make "slaughter house tails" for people to use. BUT I will do a few keep sakes a year. I usually charge $25 unless it is someone I know or a friend of someone close then I do it free as my "I'm sorry" :huggy: keep this in mind... :lmao:
You're talent never ceases to amaze me...Let alone your heart of gold.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
This one died and I made a keep sake for the owner :huggy:

Ohh, I wish I would have known you could do that before Belle was put to rest. I did take off a braid of her mane to keep. I would like to do something nice with what I have. :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Ohh, I wish I would have known you could do that before Belle was put to rest. I did take off a braid of her mane to keep. I would like to do something nice with what I have. :howdy:

Guidlines are...tape tail under tailbone as close as you can..cut above tape and under tailbone (one guy cut under the tape..NOT Happys hubby he did well) My other rule is it is NOT be be cut off till the horse is DEAD...not before putting them to sleep. Drop them dead then cut the tail off..I would hate to see any horse alive with NO tail. :frown:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Happy..here is Apaches ... 06-18-2007 11:28 AM Kind of morbid

To each his own..then you burry your horses tail with him...If someone wants a keepsake that is their business..I personally think they are great.

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
Guidlines are...tape tail under tailbone as close as you can..cut above tape and under tailbone (one guy cut under the tape..NOT Happys hubby he did well) My other rule is it is NOT be be cut off till the horse is DEAD...not before putting them to sleep. Drop them dead then cut the tail off..I would hate to see any horse alive with NO tail. :frown:
She was gone, I took the mane braid off before we buried her.. I would never have done it before hand.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Happy..here is Apaches ... 06-18-2007 11:28 AM Kind of morbid

To each his own..then you burry your horses tail with him...If someone wants a keepsake that is their business..I personally think they are great.
:yeahthat:

fredsaid2

SouthernMdRocks said:

What about horsehair jewelry like a bracelet? I don't know the length they need but there are a bunch of sites on the web. They're really pretty w/ the silver clasps added on.

SouthernMdRocks

fredsaid2 said:
What about horsehair jewelry like a bracelet? I don't know the length they need but there are a bunch of sites on the web. They're really pretty w/ the silver clasps added on.

That sounds like a nice idea. :yay: Wonder if that is one of Paso's talents as well?? :tap: Belle had a beautiful long thick tail, I just didn't think about it at the time.