Happy Hours At CJs?

abxing

Tuesday night is shuffle bar and there is 2 guys that play music.Thursday is another good night to go they have a Irish band during happy hour and then the WellHungarians play later on. If you have never been it is a good place to hang out and bs with some good people.

S

shiki

Tuesday night is shuffle bar and there is 2 guys that play music.Thursday is another good night to go they have a Irish band during happy hour and then the WellHungarians play later on. If you have never been it is a good place to hang out and bs with some good people.

Are you talking about CJ's Backroom?

Cuz if you are don't forget Karaoke on Weds. That's my favorite night.:buddies:

ewashkow

My hubby and I went to CJ's for an early dinner (5ish) one night-I love their tuna wrap and he wanted their bacon wrapped scallops. We went in and waited 15 minutes for service. Noone came to us and when I tried to get the waitress's attention, we still got no service. And when I say no service, I mean just that. We weren't even acknowledged! Admittedly, this is the first bad experience we have had there. Husband wants to go back. I don't.

S

shiki

Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

whats happening 2nite? ...and i did notice the markings on the bar. what is bar shuffle?

B

Bronwyn

I wonderif CJ's is that much busier now that Guidos is closed?

I haven't been in over a year I think.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi

Attachments

• hilton2.jpg
    hilton2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 80
S

shiki

Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

i'll be doin karaoke at cjs 2nite.