Happy Independence Day, Texas!

Bluecrqbe

Californians are all over Twitter freaking out, saying Newsom should ban Californians from traveling to Texas. YES!! YES!!!!! I am all for this!!!!
What a life to live, to gain such joy from others frustration, like some type of toxic elixir.

the vaccines work, hospitalizations are plummeting, and the country will be more or less back to normal by the end of May. I hope project warp speed gets the recognition it deserves.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For those paying attention, Abbott just put out his way to weasel out of the mask decision if there is a spike in cases.

This is his hedge...

ddj9sag-55982cc6-425d-499f-907c-4ffc226494f4.gif

:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For those paying attention, Abbott just put out his way to weasel out of the mask decision if there is a spike in cases.

Okay, you know he's not making that up, right? Biden did in fact throw the gate open to covid-positive illegals who are now all over the RGV. It's a big story down here.

Could it possibly be a coincidence that covid cases are declining, so Joe started importing infected illegals?

South Texas is hard Leftyville and they don't know which end is up. On one hand they're terrified of the rona because CNN told them they're all gonna die; on the other hand they've been brainwashed to embrace illegal aliens. It's actually fun watching them work out their cognitive dissonance in the FB groups.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Funny enough he didn't open the Governors mansion up to tours citing concerns about the spread of Covid to his family.

Sounds about right for a Republican.

:lmao:

You heard your cult masters say that and didn't even think about it for one second before you barfed it back up.

Sounds about right for a mindless progbot.

easyliving45

:lmao:

You heard your cult masters say that and didn't even think about it for one second before you barfed it back up.

Sounds about right for a mindless progbot.

No. I went directly to the website for tours.

It doesn't open back up immediately and he said Texas was 100% open

Why do you like when politicians lie to you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No. I went directly to the website for tours.

It doesn't open back up immediately and he said Texas was 100% open

Why do you like when politicians lie to you?

If you had a brain cell it would die of loneliness.

And you did not go to the website, you lying sack, or you'd have seen this:

Tours of the Texas Governor's Mansion will resume Wednesday, March 10, 2021. Once dates and times for tours are determined, instructions will be posted on the State Preservation Board website to schedule a tour. Thank you for your patience.

****ing moron.