Happy Mother's Day 2007

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
If you look under the title "Happy Mother's Day 2007" you can see the horsy stuff I sent my mom on Youtube. Also by Sunday night (late probably) you can find another horse video I made. The title is "Riding is a Sport". I am sorry I didn't have time to read the threads today, but I will catch up after the show. Happy Mother's Day Mommies! :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
Hey mingiz. want to meet me at Greenwell for a ride?

Sawwry Happy. I just got your pm and saw this post. I was out cutting pastures. Wish I hadn't been so damn energetic today... I would have seen the post sooner :lmao: Do you still do CWS..I have this one off....

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Great Videos!!!!

Sadielady said:
If you look under the title "Happy Mother's Day 2007" you can see the horsy stuff I sent my mom on Youtube. Also by Sunday night (late probably) you can find another horse video I made. The title is "Riding is a Sport". I am sorry I didn't have time to read the threads today, but I will catch up after the show. Happy Mother's Day Mommies! :howdy:

Hey Sadielady,

Hope you had a great Mother's Day. :howdy: Thanks for sharing your YouTube video. I only needed two tissues while watching it. Brought back memories of my childhood growing up and I too had a super supportive MOM. Would have loved to spend today with her but my Mom was also at a horse show today.

Now I need to learn how to do that with my old videos. What program did you use to do everything??? I'm sure your Mom loved it. Please post some more!! :howdy:

Last edited:
K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:

Check your spelling on your youtube video. :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
Actually, it is grammar. One 'wears' a helmet.
crap....I don't think I can change that. That sucks. I was tired. Thanks anyway. Did I put "where"? :whack: Can anyone link the site to here for me? I don't know how. :flowers:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
crap....I don't think I can change that. That sucks. I was tired. Thanks anyway. Did I put "where"? :whack: Can anyone link the site to here for me? I don't know how. :flowers:

Yes, you did put 'where'. See, if I was mean, I would have never mentioned it and just laughed at you. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
Yes, you did put 'where'. See, if I was mean, I would have never mentioned it and just laughed at you. :whistle:
Thanks. I really do appreciate it! I pulled the video and am reposting it. It will take another 12 hours or so for anyone to see it. :flowers: I hate making stupid mistakes like that.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Sadielady said:

Happy Belated Moms day everyone.....