Happy National Surprise Drug Test Day!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Please don't run any water or flush the toilet until after you've given your sample to the technician. Thank you!

Gummie

You go and make a head call. Get back, sit down at your desk, the phone rings, "You have 30 minutes to provide a sample." Always happened, was someone in the hallway watching?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I can answer that question. Yup! Backfires though when you're stuck late in the afternoon waiting for some guy to get the urge. Talk about performance anxiety.
I have never been able to pee on command even when I really have to go! I have a really shy bladder, I guess. I applied for a job years ago where they wanted to do a pre-employment drug test. She handed me the cup and said, "I'll be waiting outside the door." That is all it took for my bladder to go on lock-down. After numerous glasses of water and sodas and I still couldn't go, I handed the cup back and said, "Screw it."

Scat

I can answer that question. Yup! Backfires though when you're stuck late in the afternoon waiting for some guy to get the urge. Talk about performance anxiety.
Back in the day, last time I got called for one, I just couldn’t. Found out that day the UA monitors give up at 7pm.