Happy Saturday

SailorGirl

It's already muggy and the expected high is 97. What's everyone got planned?

I got sprayed by skunk this morning out by the dumpster, so I guess I'll be spending a good portion of the day bathing in V-8. I think it only hit below my knees, but it's permeated and I'm smelling it everywhere. And my son just told me I stink and has shut and locked his bedroom door.

So all you nature lovers out there, how long does the smell last and is there something else besides tomato juice? Maybe a dog wash or something?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm going into work to wash/detail a customers boat. If you want to come over, I'll fire up the pressure washer and hose you down. You may lose a few layers of skin, but the smell will be gone.

I've always heard a tomato juice bath is the cure, but if you want to splurge on the good stuff, make sure you pick up some vodka for Bloody Marys. If it doesn't rid you of the smell, at least you'll have a buzz and be able to laugh about it.

SailorGirl

I'm going into work to wash/detail a customers boat. If you want to come over, I'll fire up the pressure washer and hose you down. You may lose a few layers of skin, but the smell will be gone.

I've always heard a tomato juice bath is the cure, but if you want to splurge on the good stuff, make sure you pick up some vodka for Bloody Marys. If it doesn't rid you of the smell, at least you'll have a buzz and be able to laugh about it.
Pass but thank you. I can't really tell if I stink or if it's from the clothes that were in the house for the 30 seconds it took to take them off and throw them outside. Joe came out of his room and I asked him if I smelled and he said yes and I said oh crap and he said no and I said really do I smell and he said I don't know. I think he has that "tell them what they want to hear" thing down pat.

SailorGirl

I think it's me - I just got close and smelled my leg. Is that weird? It felt weird. I know it's on my hands.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't know about the skunk smell!

I have an early morning walk planned with a friend and then probably get a few things done around the house and Saturday errands. Hanging out with some friends later, as well.

Scat

Pass but thank you. I can't really tell if I stink or if it's from the clothes that were in the house for the 30 seconds it took to take them off and throw them outside. Joe came out of his room and I asked him if I smelled and he said yes and I said oh crap and he said no and I said really do I smell and he said I don't know. I think he has that "tell them what they want to hear" thing down pat.
So know we all know that the cat with the white stripe is not the one to try and pet or feed?

SailorGirl

I don't know about the skunk smell!

I have an early morning walk planned with a friend and then probably get a few things done around the house and Saturday errands. Hanging out with some friends later, as well.
Oh that's today? I don't think I'll be hanging out with anyone for a few days or so. In fact maybe I'll just lay out in the sun.

SailorGirl

So know we all know that the cat with the white stripe is not the one to try and pet or feed?

OMG I did that once - it was a skunk hanging out with the stray cats I feed. Honest to god I opened the door and put the food down and the cats just sat there. I saw the skunk and said out loud hello there you're the ugliest cat I've ever seen and touched it before it occurred to me it was a skunk. They have really rough fur - not at all like the cartoons.

SailorGirl

Want to come over and wash and detail me when you're finished?

I just watched a nature man video or something. Guy bathed in tomato juice, potatoes, and apple cider vinegar. I am NOT doing that and for future reference washing yourself off with tomato juice is disgusting.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron

I just watched a nature man video or something. Guy bathed in tomato juice, potatoes, and apple cider vinegar. I am NOT doing that and for future reference washing yourself off with tomato juice is disgusting.
:notworthy I'm at a total loss for a come back to that, however, you've got my mind working in overdrive. :roflmao:

Scat

I’m pretty sure there are some parts that the pressure washer will fit but thats a really bad idea :gossip: