Happy Seafood Place

Jinx

Is that the most recent inhabitant of the "site were all restaurants go to die" in the L'town shopping center?
Just curious why do so many restaurants “die” in that spot?. I live in Calvert so don’t go down that way.

CRHS89

Jumpin Jacks but the owner always greeted you with "Happy, Happy" when you came in.
A bunch of coworkers and I ordered from there one day, but took a little longer than expected to leave the office. He yelled at us when we got there for being late. Last time I went. Dude I am your customer, not your employee...

mitzi

A bunch of coworkers and I ordered from there one day, but took a little longer than expected to leave the office. He yelled at us when we got there for being late. Last time I went. Dude I am your customer, not your employee...

I only got food there twice and it was for convenience. I lived right down the street at the time. I wasn't impressed either time. It was just "okay".

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I only got food there twice and it was for convenience. I lived right down the street at the time. I wasn't impressed either time. It was just "okay".
Same here. We on a transfer station run and decided to try them. The foot long hot dogs were a great novelty for the kids, but the constant "Happy, happy, yummy, yummy" was annoying as hell.