Happy Thanksgiving

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
As a kid in NJ, the local channel always aired The March of the Wooden Soldiers on Thanksgiving day. I guess it was to keep the kids busy and out of the kitchen on that day.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
As a kid in NJ, the local channel always aired The March of the Wooden Soldiers on Thanksgiving day. I guess it was to keep the kids busy and out of the kitchen on that day.
You're right. Thanx for reminding me. I have it on my media player, will watch tonight. and fall asleep 5 minutes into it.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You're right. Thanx for reminding me. I have it on my media player, will watch tonight. and fall asleep 5 minutes into it.
Did you get WPIX as 1 of your local stations? They always showed a high school football game between Iona Prep & New Rochelle on Thanksgiving Day.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Did you get WPIX as 1 of your local stations? They always showed a high school football game between Iona Prep & New Rochelle on Thanksgiving Day.
Yes, Channel 11.

Have to see if one of the streaming channels has A Christmas Story. Just saw an ad for a new version with Ralphie as a grown up.