HappyAppy

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:diva: Thanks! I was packing for our weekend of horsey camping...which was AWESOME. We Missed ya Percy and TC. We talked about everybody while sharing steaks on the grill fri nite, then sloppy joes on saturday...:yum:
the scalloped potatoes were maaavelous too. And i didn't cook any of it! :yay:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:diva: Thanks! I was packing for our weekend of horsey camping...which was AWESOME. We Missed ya Percy and TC. We talked about everybody while sharing steaks on the grill fri nite, then sloppy joes on saturday...:yum:
the scalloped potatoes were maaavelous too. And i didn't cook any of it! :yay:

What a great weekend! Good food, good friends and alot of riding......what a life:buddies:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Did you all go to the Pub or the Dam? Did anyone go swimming:whistle:

On Sunday we did the trail that went to the Pub but there was a big biker gathering and we were afraid we wouldn't be able to tie up the horses and also it was getting late in the day so we went back to camp for lunch. They did have a really good band that you could hear through the woods though. No swimming...Thank God...that water was cold. It was really uneventful not alot of :otter:but such a nice relaxing weekend. K made a horseshoe set out of some of Mo's old shoes so they had fun playing while we spent time dodging the horseshoe which I think sometimes they threw them intentionally our way...what cha think Happy????
Happyappy's family came in 2nd in the scavenger hunt. They were very competive:lmao:. One time our team sent me ahead to run them down so that we could ride with them but they were not their usual :smoochy:family....so we thought:pete: and watched them ride away. We got to this log barn and found an old amo box. It had a notepad in it and differnt people over time that found the box would write notes in the pad. We wrote a note about how we (SMTR) were there and couldn't find our friends who dissed us.:whistle:
The LOMH were very nice to us and made us feel at home.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
On Sunday we did the trail that went to the Pub but there was a big biker gathering and we were afraid we wouldn't be able to tie up the horses and also it was getting late in the day so we went back to camp for lunch. They did have a really good band that you could hear through the woods though. No swimming...Thank God...that water was cold. It was really uneventful not alot of :otter:but such a nice relaxing weekend. K made a horseshoe set out of some of Mo's old shoes so they had fun playing while we spent time dodging the horseshoe which I think sometimes they threw them intentionally our way...what cha think Happy????
Happyappy's family came in 2nd in the scavenger hunt. They were very competive:lmao:. One time our team sent me ahead to run them down so that we could ride with them but they were not their usual :smoochy:family....so we thought:pete: and watched them ride away. We got to this log barn and found an old amo box. It had a notepad in it and differnt people over time that found the box would write notes in the pad. We wrote a note about how we (SMTR) were there and couldn't find our friends who dissed us.:whistle:
The LOMH were very nice to us and made us feel at home.
wasn't us...it was..that old lady on the UGLY horse they stuck in our group who:
Couldn't CANTER cause her horse bucked
couldn't TROT cause her horse bucked
couldn't RIDE UP hill cause her horse bucked
couldn't RIDE DOWN hill cause her horse bucked

And didn't tell us her horse bucked until it two foot kicked backwards at MY horse in the head!
then she wouldn't STOP telling us her horse bucked. :burning: she had owned him since he was 4 weeks old, and he was 10 years.

Sowwy :huggy:

Sunday was a BLAST. Monday wasn't for shiat though. I spent the entire ride home on the bus in the bathroom :dead: my guts out. Hope ya'll aren't sick.