Happyappy

Robin

I heard about that show but have yet to see it...unfortunately I don't have RFD..:bawl:

Its Great! Get to see alot of good stuff. Pat Parelli, Chris Cox, Craig Cameron, and the list goes on and on. Never enough to learn about.
I still need a trainer though...Maybe I can talk BZ into it since my other best trainer will abandon me to Florida soon. Hey I have an Idea, Maybe I'll send the horse to her. :lmao: She don't know it yet.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Its Great! Get to see alot of good stuff. Pat Parelli, Chris Cox, Craig Cameron, and the list goes on and on. Never enough to learn about.
I still need a trainer though...Maybe I can talk BZ into it since my other best trainer will abandon me to Florida soon. Hey I have an Idea, Maybe I'll send the horse to her. :lmao: She don't know it yet.

BZ does a terrific job!! My kiddies have learned a bunch from her..

Loper

Animal Poor!

My farrier Pat Quinn's wife won the grand prize for the Parelli Tour at the PG show. She won the clinic with Parelli and goes soon. How awesome would that be! Except you have to get your horse and self down there and back. :whistle:

Robin

My farrier Pat Quinn's wife won the grand prize for the Parelli Tour at the PG show. She won the clinic with Parelli and goes soon. How awesome would that be! Except you have to get your horse and self down there and back. :whistle:

Wonderful, hell I would shut down the store and book it south quick throwing the keys to someone to watch it.
I am sure I could find someone to watch it and play boss for the week.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I would neber ignore you,,, phone must be in another room and I didn't hear it,,sorry....:smoochy:

What's up??

Are you free Saturday in the AM??:whistle: We can go round three with the ponies.:evil::lmao::lmao:

I just don't give up easily, but hubby keeps telling me the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again.:killingme It just isn't fun to ride if it isn't a challenge.:otter:

SouthernMdRocks

Are you free Saturday in the AM??:whistle: We can go round three with the ponies.:evil::lmao::lmao:

I just don't give up easily, but hubby keeps telling me the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again.:killingme It just isn't fun to ride if it isn't a challenge.:otter:

I think they are...how early are we talking??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Sowwy had an SMTR meeting last night and got home after 11 :yawn:

So we didn't see it last night, but if it was the breed show where they keep the stallions in a field together, I've seen it. GORGEOUS beasts aren't they?? And they're tellin' me I'm crazy to have so many, but I'm head over heels in love. No doubt about it.

SOMD-R.....are you tellin' me this ISN'T a Rocky forum??? :faint:

SouthernMdRocks

Sowwy had an SMTR meeting last night and got home after 11 :yawn:

So we didn't see it last night, but if it was the breed show where they keep the stallions in a field together, I've seen it. GORGEOUS beasts aren't they?? And they're tellin' me I'm crazy to have so many, but I'm head over heels in love. No doubt about it.

SOMD-R.....are you tellin' me this ISN'T a Rocky forum??? :faint:

hehe:lmao: