Harbor Sounds -- All-You-Can Eat

Danzig

Has anyone been to Harbor Sounds for All-You-Can Eat Steamed Shrimp & Chicken Wings for $9.95 on Thursdays?

I talked to people who went on Friday for All-You-Can Eat Crabs. They said IT SUCKED. Ran out of Crabs, took forever to get the crabs before they ran out, turned people away cause they had no food. it just SUCKED.
Is that how it is or did they just go on a bad night?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A group of us went last year and had the same bad experience. Table not ready, even though there was a reservation, S-L-O-W to no service, partial meals brought out, had to get our own utencils, etc...

I don't recommend it. :boo:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
A group of us went last year and had the same bad experience. Table not ready, even though there was a reservation, S-L-O-W to no service, partial meals brought out, had to get our own utencils, etc...
And some dumbass comes to the table and sings to you.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Save yourself the money and aggravation

Originally posted by RoseRed
S-L-O-W to no service
I don't recommend it. :boo:

:yeahthat:
A few months ago we went there, it wasn't crowded at all, lots of empty tables and waitresses just piddling around. We waited and waited for someone to seat us but they seemed uninterested. It's hard not to notice someone standing there as long as we did. I would've left but 2A was starving. The beer was WARM! ...but a 1/2 hour after I told them they finally got around to replacing it with another warm beer. :barf:

The previous time before this "last time" sucked BIG time too. :boo: :boo:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Tall Timbers Marina has an all you can eat shrimp and chicken deal on Thursday nights also. But the service and food are both great. :yum: :yum: :yum:

:smile:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Originally posted by mixallagist
Tall Timbers Marina has an all you can eat shrimp and chicken deal on Thursday nights also. But the service and food are both great. :yum: :yum: :yum:

:smile:

They also have the best Bloody Marys.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Just wait for Sunday and got to Jethro's for all you can eat ribs, chicken, and mussels.

Or, if you have O'Club priveleges - use it. Sunday brunch is only $10 and includes bloody mary's and champagne.

Might not be the best food in town, but the price is great. Don't get me wrong, it does taste pretty good.