Hard boiled eggs, you say?

Rael

Supper's Ready
Thank you, I just lost that few pounds I was looking to lose.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Egg....loaf..., really. It doesn't matter how something like that is garnished, it's still gonna be egg LOAF. :barf:

Then again, people get used to these things once they're out there a while. I'm sure there'll be a "deviled egg loaf" served at someone's party that has some fresh-smelling cilantro and Hungarian smoked paprika dressed all about it, sprinkled with black tellicherry pepper and truffles.

It'll still be :barf:

sockgirl77

"Nor will we talk about the miracle of microwaveable, pancake-wrapped sausage."

I LOVE these things and so do my kids. We've never tried the chocolate chip ones and will not but the regular pancake-wrapped sausage on a stick dipped in syrup is delish!

RPMDAD

"Nor will we talk about the miracle of microwaveable, pancake-wrapped sausage."

I LOVE these things and so do my kids. We've never tried the chocolate chip ones and will not but the regular pancake-wrapped sausage on a stick dipped in syrup is delish!

Sonster likes them, i have tried a couple and like them..

acommondisaster

Blech.

I'm not a health nut but highly processed foods really give me the creeps. Except for chef-boyardee pizza...my guilty pleasure.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Oh I see how it is. You can have a pumpkin butt but I cannot have a Sponge Bob chest. :ohwell:

I sawry but i'm slow ?????????????...when I posted, it had guy wearing a white hood on his head but sure you can have a Sponge Bob chest as long as I can check what's inside ....:buddies:

sockgirl77

Speaking of eggs...

:lmao:

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 92