Hard to find Christmas gift items

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Testors enamel paint kits
XBox Series x/s (impossible to find)

My youngest is a car/truck kid and has expressed an interest in building 1:24/1:25 scale models. I was HUGE into scale models at his age, so I am excited for him to show an interest. Welp, it is damn impossible to find the Billy Badass paint kits like I had when I was doing models. Hell even the 7 and 9 paint promo kits are like hen's teeth.

Xbox? Forget about it. You'll be damned lucky to see one of these before Easter. I'm convinced these do not exist and is just a marketing ploy by Bill Gates to distract you from the 5G mind control tracker in the COVID vaccine.

Tech

Cleaning out the basement, have two basal wood kits of a corsair and PT-17. Yours if you want them.

black dog

Free America
Testors enamel paint kits
XBox Series x/s (impossible to find)

My youngest is a car/truck kid and has expressed an interest in building 1:24/1:25 scale models. I was HUGE into scale models at his age, so I am excited for him to show an interest. Welp, it is damn impossible to find the Billy Badass paint kits like I had when I was doing models. Hell even the 7 and 9 paint promo kits are like hen's teeth.

View attachment 153541

Xbox? Forget about it. You'll be damned lucky to see one of these before Easter. I'm convinced these do not exist and is just a marketing ploy by Bill Gates to distract you from the 5G mind control tracker in the COVID vaccine.

Amazon..... Search testers assorted model paints.
You will find what you seek...