Harrison Deal (Loeffler staffer/Kemp’s daughter’s bf)

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Loeffler is running for senate in the Jan. run off race. Harrison Deal was a Loeffler staffer and also Georgia governor Kemp's daughter's boyfriend....

I find this all very odd. This is a residential neighborhood. How do you have an accident and your vehicle burst into flames like this???

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Molten remains of the “car crash” that killed Harrison Deal (Loeffler staffer/Kemp’s daughter’s bf) <a href="https://t.co/ensn0zPwFI">pic.twitter.com/ensn0zPwFI</a></p>&mdash; Julian&#39;s Rum 🥃 (@JuliansRum) <a href="">December 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Harrison Deal Dead: Kelly Loeffler’s Staffer Dies in Car Crash | Heavy.com

Dakota

~~~~~~~
And I have leaned lately towards feeling there are no coincidences.

something isn't right in this.... 😕

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you copied the tweet from the website and not Twitter, it's probably picking up the extra code.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
This is a residential neighborhood.
I take it you mean speed shouldn't be a factor in the horrendous nature of the wreck. What I have read is that the accident was on I-16 near the Pooler Parkway and not in the neighborhood that can be seen beyond the vehicles.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I take it you mean speed shouldn't be a factor in the horrendous nature of the wreck. What I have read is that the accident was on I-16 near the Pooler Parkway and not in the neighborhood that can be seen beyond the vehicles.

Okay --- just seems odd the car would burst into flames like that. I did a quick google search and the speed limit is 45 MPH in that area.

When I worked at the barracks, I think we had 1 car burst into flames and that was speeding and hit a dump truck head on.

Ken, I worked there for 16 years so this does seem odd to me.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Okay --- just seems odd the car would burst into flames like that. I did a quick google search and the speed limit is 45 MPH in that area.

When I worked at the barracks, I think we had 1 car burst into flames and that was speeding and hit a dump truck head on.

Ken, I worked there for 16 years so this does seem odd to me.

Looks to me like he nay have had a box of road flares in the trunk.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
While it has been better than a year since I was down that way I recall that I-16 was mostly 70mph just outside of Macon until about Bloomingdale where it dropped to 65mph and stayed that way until the US17 junction where it dropped to 45mph. It might be different now, I don't know.

Looking at the twitter picture above, it looks to me as if that truck plowed into the rear of the vehicle that is totally gutted sandwiching it between the truck and the other vehicle that was also rear-ended and spun off the road and now facing the wrong way. To me it looks like the truck hit very slow or stopped traffic at speed.