has anyon ever heard of etsy

L

luckystar

I was actually thinking about opening an etsy shop, I make a lot of crocheted things and other random crafts. They have some really cool stuff :)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Nobody else finds it awkward that someone actually watches the Martha Stewart show??

Do you get a free "I'm a loser" bumper sticker for the back or your car too??

Cowgirl

Nobody else finds it awkward that someone actually watches the Martha Stewart show??

:buttkick: I watch it too, but I record it so I can FF through the boring parts.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!

Does Martha's time slot coincide with yours and pull down ratings for the "It's All About Bob" Show?

Gotta Love Ti-Vo

crazyropes

I posted it in the horse section because I would be listing Horse and Dog items on Etsy and I wanted to know if any Horsey/Doggy People looked on etsy.

I did try and list two horse bridles and 2 dog Collars but with ebay I can do a search to see if anything is selling I can not find that option on etsy.

So I guess I will see what happens

Thanks for the feed back
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson

PS I think Martha does have some neat ideas.

Cowgirl

I posted it in the horse section because I would be listing Horse and Dog items on Etsy and I wanted to know if any Horsey/Doggy People looked on etsy.

I did try and list two horse bridles and 2 dog Collars but with ebay I can do a search to see if anything is selling I can not find that option on etsy.

Thanks for the feed back

Did you make the items? If I'm not mistaken, you have to make the items you list or they have to be vintage.

Nevermind. I just saw your website. :stupid:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Thanks for the feed back

So it was all a set up for you to slide in a free advertisement??