Has Anyone Been...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
to the Vault in Baltimore?

I received an invite to go to a ball game then there afterwards.

Any feedback?

TIA :cheesy:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:confused: is that the place Elliott was talking about a few weeks back on the radio? where peeps have group sex in hallways, secret rooms, etc?

I'd check that out ... it rings a bell to something he was talking about on the radio. He had some chic call in talking about her 'experience' there. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tatercake
:confused: is that the place Elliott was talking about a few weeks back on the radio? where peeps have group sex in hallways, secret rooms, etc?

I'd check that out ... it rings a bell to something he was talking about on the radio. He had some chic call in talking about her 'experience' there. :ohwell:
Goodness! :yikes:

I have no idea if that is the same place, I think I missed that mornings show. I also checked out the website and just saw the band lineups. :ohwell:

crabcake

Originally posted by RoseRed
Goodness! :yikes:

I have no idea if that is the same place, I think I missed that mornings show. I also checked out the website and just saw the band lineups. :ohwell:

Don't quote me on it ... just something about the name stuck out in my head to a show they did one morning a while back. :ohwell:

I've been trying to find something on it for ya. :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've been trying to find something on it for ya. :wink:
Thanks!

I'd do some research myself, but have a nasty little thing called "work" to do. :mad:

crabcake

The only problem I'm having is when searching for "alternative lifestyle club baltimore", most of the sites are so naughty they're blocked and I can't see 'em. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The only problem I'm having is when searching for "alternative lifestyle club baltimore", most of the sites are so naughty they're blocked and I can't see 'em. :lol:
:roflmao: