Has anyone else caught this awfull flu-cold

craberta

I got it about 3 weeks ago, it was bad, it messed up my insulin routine, I lost 10 pounds, and 3+ weeks later I am still stuffy/congested, it is too early in the year for this! I havent even had a flu shot yet.

J

jaybeeztoo

I got it about 3 weeks ago, it was bad, it messed up my insulin routine, I lost 10 pounds, and 3+ weeks later I am still stuffy/congested, it is too early in the year for this! I havent even had a flu shot yet.

:howdy: Going on two weeks now. :cds:

Since August.... If I don't faithfully take Mucinex-D twice a day and Zyrtec at night, I literally drown.

craberta

Since August.... If I don't faithfully take Mucinex-D twice a day and Zyrtec at night, I literally drown.
OH yeah....drowning and waking up every hour to roll over and unplug one side and the cuoghing in the morning, and then it becomes a dry cough...at the most inconvenient times! Like when you are about to order something to eat or drink. I feel horrible still. I barely remember the first week. Hubbs was out of town. I vaguely remember taking care of the pets.

L

luckystar

Ugh. I'm with you guys. Started out as what seemed like a stomach bug two weekends ago, and I was puking my guts out and just felt like crap. Two weeks later the congestion part hasn't gone away. I'm just glad my tummy feels better.

Hope everyone gets over it soon. I can relate.

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
Ugh. I'm with you guys. Started out as what seemed like a stomach bug two weekends ago, and I was puking my guts out and just felt like crap. Two weeks later the congestion part hasn't gone away. I'm just glad my tummy feels better.
Hope everyone gets over it soon. I can relate.

I've had the darn congestion and irritating cough for a few weeks now.
Why couldn't I have been lucky enough to lose the 10 pounds - damnit!

MrX

High Octane
Ive been feeling rough for a little while, didnt get the lucky weight loss though :tantrum: